Become a Patron!

Hello from the Netherlands

Wu-Tangcl

Member For 1 Year
Hi ya'll,

I'm Roel and am from the Netherlands, Stopped smoking on november 10th 2017 and started vaping MTL on a Joytech EGO AiO Box, little bit hardheaded because a harsh smoker with 50 cigs a day started out on 9 mg nic. After 1 month and a lot of YouTube vids I started to try out DL. more and more and 1,5 months in I was sick of that joyetech Box, It isnt really for DL so dry hit after dry hit I decided to buy a real mod and tank.
2 weeks and hundreds of reviews on youtube later I bought my first mod 2 months after I stopped smoking.
caught a good deal on a Vaporesso revenger 220w with a TFV8 baby. Dang what a difference, Way bigger vapes, clouds but als Nic hits... So dropping to 2mg nic instantly and my experiance went way up there!
But 1 week in and again dry hit after dry hit on that TFV8 baby... So I bought me a Geekvape Zeus and now I think I'm in flavor heaven... On TCR no more dry hits and the flavour, incredible!
Dropped a bit more in Nic to 1.7 mg because of my chain vaping I started to get light headed, and for now I think I'm on the spot.

In the mean time I've builded quite a wishlist of product from reviews and stuff I think I need, but thats also the reason I joined a forum, to ask questions and expand my knowledge.

Regards, Roel

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments :wave:

I used to smoke that much also and so I know how hard it is

Wu-Tangcl

Member For 1 Year
Thanks Lucy,

I didn't even mention it in my thread, but you are right, I still have a hard time staying of them cigs,
But trying to hang on with a lot of flavors and constant recharging...
Nervous my mod will die or ill run outoff liquid.
last 2 months I dont leave home without any spares....
But since I dont got a money tree, and I just stopped smoking recently, I don't got any extra mods or tanks yet :huh:

But I will get there ( I hope)

Just threw out all of my smoking stuff in the bin just 2 weeks ago...

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Roel :cheers: quite the journey there glad you’ve settled in well already

VU Sponsors