Become a Patron!

hello from the philippines

new to vaping. quit smoking about a month now. im using a wismec predator 228 with geekvape avocado24 bottom airflow.

so far vaping for me is a learning process. had to watch youtube videos in creating my own coils. i currently vape on a 26/32 clapton dual coil at 0.4 ohms at 60w.

thank you very much. i am new to vaping so i need some guidance. had tondo some researching on the correct build for both flavor and clouds. thats why i moved from regular kanthal to clapton. how can i have more clouds and more flavor?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello & welcome. Beautiful armful of love you've got there. I am a big fan of ss wire. My fruit vapes taste much better. Can use in power/tc mode. I get all of my prebuilts & wire from Advanced Vape Supply, AVS. Great customer service, message them on website & they will help you figure out what you might like to try. Not familiar with your tank, so no advise here. If you haven't already tried it, space your coils, improves flavor IMO.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @gcrespiritu and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

For a new vaper you sound like you have a pretty good start. Try SS316L for your next build and use TC Mode if you like.

VU Sponsors