Become a Patron!

Hello from the UK

Vaper_78

Member For 1 Year
Hi all.

I'm Iain(vaper_78) I'm 39 and starting vaping about 2 years ago I think . My 1st mod was the cool fire tc100 which was good at the time . But since getting into vaping you find you spend more and more lol. So I've now got ijoy avenger270 , ijoy Captain, ijoy diamond and the ijoy capo squonk . As u can tell I do like ijoy products.

I'm hoping to get my 1st mech soon so any advice would be good .. I know about battery and ohm law .

Anyway hope to talk to u soon

Iain

Attachments

• Project001.jpg
    Project001.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy.

Ijoy? No wonder you spend "more and more"! heh.. Only mechs I own are a Hugo Sqounk, (repackaged to PIF), and a Noisy Cricket V1, (cleaned and packaged for the apocalypse).

I'm sure others will be along shortly.

Vaper_78

Member For 1 Year
Howdy.

Ijoy? No wonder you spend "more and more"! heh.. Only mechs I own are a Hugo Sqounk, (repackaged to PIF), and a Noisy Cricket V1, (cleaned and packaged for the apocalypse).

I'm sure others will be along shortly.

Hi
Heard good things about the noisy cricket.

I've only brought 2 of the ijoy mods. Ijoy sent me the new avenger kit few days ago . I've got a smok al85 but i don't like it .

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the NC.. Just have to switch tracks mentally and build a hi-res coil.. Once you do that, it tames it right down.

oh, and I vastly prefer the magnetic FDV switch replacement.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hello and welcome :) I still have my iJoy RDTA Box - I have thought about trading or posting it on here and never got around to it :)

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Hello from the U.S. And I recommend the tugboat box for a dual 18650 and for a single 18650 I recommend the Complyfe Hk 24mm. But I do have a Cherry bomber clone (parallel) for sale or trade if interested

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Iain! Welcome to VU!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all.

I'm Iain(vaper_78) I'm 39 and starting vaping about 2 years ago I think . My 1st mod was the cool fire tc100 which was good at the time . But since getting into vaping you find you spend more and more lol. So I've now got ijoy avenger270 , ijoy Captain, ijoy diamond and the ijoy capo squonk . As u can tell I do like ijoy products.

I'm hoping to get my 1st mech soon so any advice would be good .. I know about battery and ohm law .

Anyway hope to talk to u soon

Iain
I'd recommend getting a parallel mod, for now avoid direct to battery mods aka faux hybrid mods. I like them though but I really recommend newb's avoid them until they get some experience.

Anyway let me know your budget, Mech's vary greatly in price and quality

VU Sponsors