Become a Patron!

hello from uk heres my most used set ups tell me what you think and what yours is

vapeyvapevape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi everyone im matt been vaping for a few years now started on a blu ecig before i learned anything moved onto cool fire iv plus didnt really like it used a couple more i didnt like so was going to stop vaping all together but stuck it out and been smoke free for quite sometime now i own lots of gear that i like all high watts lower ohms different mods tanks and what not heres three of the mods i use everyday tell me what you think and what your vaping everyday on ijoy maxo 315 tfv8 cloud beast v8 t10 coils vaping up to 250w will a nice vapour also i use the rx300 with ckoud beast with the rba this time i tend to use my own coil builds to get ohms arpund 0.15 for higher watt vaping and smok alien again with cloud beast and vary the coils trying them all out on that i like and also own the h priv vaporesso tarot pro g320 limitless lmc and few more not to name them all i like and own rbas rtas and sub ohm tanks such as geekvape eagle modfather rta all the tfv8 range any much more mods and tanks cba to name them all lol theres just a few i like own and use tell me what you like and use and any recomendations for me as i always like to buy new devices and try the latest gear chat soon happy vaping lol any questions just ask

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
tell me what you think and what your vaping everyday on

Hey Matt - welcome to the underground :wave:

Nice to meeting another hoarder ehm, collector!

Getting a lot of different vape gear is what really helped me quit smokes. When vaping and I wanted a cig, I'd just switch vapes and the craving would pass, lol.

Mainly a mechanical squonker these days, REOs, CopperVapes and TMods are faves and have multiples (21 squonk mods at last count, lol). For atties, rocking lots of good ones, Goons, Odin and the new Hadaly are faves, but have many more, too many to mention.

Love RTAs also. Mainly the Merlin by Augvape and just got a Modfather 30 mm and a Petri RTA, love them both for different reasons. Also have several others, but those are favorites.

Glad you joined and hope to see you around the forum :)

vapeyvapevape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcome yeh I'm getting bad I buy new gear everyweek I've got cupboards full never really counted how many and I've tried mechs but they are not for me I tried a couple of different types but neither done it for me sp I jist stick to higher powered mods yeh rtas are good mod father is one of my favourites I've tried I like a simple rba deck with low ohms to use with my higher powered mods like re coiling the tfv8 rba it works well I've got it down to 0.15 haven't tried the merlin ill have to go out today and buy one and try it if you say its a better one

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Sounds like your well into the hobby and having fun.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
haven't tried the merlin ill have to go out today and buy one and try it if you say its a better one

Not saying it's better or worse than other RTAs - but it is a must-have if you are a gear junkie. My favorite single coil

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, and welcome! :)

I am from the UK too- Canvey Island, in Essex.

I am a bit of a hoarder myself too- I think I am at 40 mods now, and plenty more tanks/RTA's and RDA's.

It sounds like you definitely enjoy the higher powered, cloud side of things, and the set ups you are using sound solid. From day to day I tend to use a different mod, and usually vape at more sedate power levels, but I do enjoy a higher powered blast from time to time :).

I like the Griffin, and similar tanks, such as the Crius and Gemini, I don't have the Eagle myself but understand it is similar, with the option of premade coils?
I would say I use these style tanks the most in my collection at the moment, and tend to favour one of my DNA200's lately. I received an Alien kit yesterday though, so will be using that for a little while to get used too. So far, I like it and also the included baby TFV8.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU and share your experiences in the regulated mods section looks like you tried a lot hehe :cheers:

VU Sponsors