Become a Patron!

Hello From USA Montana

hello ive been vaping for about 3 months ive gotten my mom into vaping but i need to get her the right tank. i have the IPv mini 2 and mainly use the horizon arctic sub ohm tank

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome. Nice setup. Get Mom an IPV Mini 2 and a Nautilus with cotton coil heads.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

Thanks for the suggestion right now she has the mvp 20 watt and a mini nautilus but she kinda doesn't like it i think she needs more airflow. ive been thinking about picking up a newer ipv and giving her mine.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
images

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome ! Sounds like mom likes lung hits and a lot of airflow. Has she tried your Artic ? If she has and likes it skip the money wasting and get her something similar.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU, best wishes finding your mom the right setup for her. Vape on!

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU! Congrats on your switch to vaping and especially getting your Mom on board too!

thanks all you guys. i ended up getting a cloupor gt still waitin on it to come in the mail. but once i get that im gonna trade my brother my ipv for his kbox and give my mom his kbox. gonna pick myself up the artic v2 and give her or maybe trade my brother my artic. my moms says its still a little much for her im thinking about picking her up an innokin isub or something similar

VU Sponsors