Become a Patron!

Hello from Vietnam

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I moved to Vietnam for work. What's life like here. Cigs are a buck a pack. A 30ml bottle of juice is $20.
Vaping products are controlled by the tobacco monopoly which has no intentions of seeing more people vape. So now all vaping products are controlled by the government monopoly. I Can't buy anything online and have it shipped here.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

Sorry to hear the government there, is as corrupt as the government here.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined

How's the quality of that $20 juice?

Think I'd start looking at a way to DIY some NETS or something along that order if juice is so high.

LittleBird

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! That sounds pretty awful :(. Is it difficult to import?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I
Glad you joined

How's the quality of that $20 juice?

Think I'd start looking at a way to DIY some NETS or something along that order if juice is so high.

Can't import nicotine or diy juice. It's illegal. So I end up buying USA juice at 20 dollars a bottle because most Malaysian juices (most common here) are poor quality. I don't dare trust DIY juices made here in Vietnam.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome! That sounds pretty awful :(. Is it difficult to import?
Impossible to import. I use to buy from fasttech (using a vpn to hide my location as they block vietnamese ip addresses) but now they have stopped exporting to Vietnam.
Even vaping underground blocks access from vietnam. So I use a vpn to hide my location.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I

Can't import nicotine or diy juice. It's illegal. So I end up buying USA juice at 20 dollars a bottle because most Malaysian juices (most common here) are poor quality. I don't dare trust DIY juices made here in Vietnam.

Bummer but still better for you than smoking, even if it hurts the wallet some

VU Sponsors