Become a Patron!

Hello From West Michigan

Rev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rev here, long time vapor. Started out when the industry did. My first build was on the old school RDA Patriot sitting on the Nemesis. Also used the Kraken. Never cared for the work it took on the older stuff so I just stuck with tanks that had replaceable pre-mades. I didnt seem to get good vapor or flavor off those addys. I have been using the cloud machines like the Smok beast series tanks. TFV12 is the latest to my collection. Recently I added the RTA section to the TFV12 and I soon realized I have been missing out! So last week I ordered Ammit dual coil RTA and pre-ordered the Drop RDA. What would you guys recommend for RTAs and RDAs to add to the collection? I like clouds but flavor is more my vape preference. My mods include the Smok Alien 220w and the Aegis 100w. Also are my mods compatible to the addys you recommend?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

There is so much new gear on the market these days it is hard to keep up!

Rev

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU :wave:

There is so much new gear on the market these days it is hard to keep up!
I know and it is coming out so fast! It is hard to know what to get. Thank goodness for youtube and forums like this!

Beaucoup

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greets Rev and welcome to VU! I'm just getting started with Wotofo's SMM Serpent. Review(s) on youtube. It works fine on my Alien. Someone with more knowledge will be along soon, I expect. There's loads of info in forum.:cloud:

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is so much of good stuff available nowadays. The Reload RTA is one epic RTA that comes to mind but it is on the pricey side. Flavor wise, you'll be quite impressed with the Reload. Wake Mod Co have come up with the Wake RTA that looks really promising as these are the guys from Dotmod. The RTA is also priced really well. Another good choice would be the Serpent SMM, if single coil is what you want, the SMM is what you should be looking at.

The Drop RDA that you have pre-ordered seems like a really good RDA according to the reviews so I would say wait and test it out before spending more money. That said, if you looking for a single coil RDA and like a restrictive lung hit, look at the Entheon RDA by Psyclone Mods. It's a masterpiece but it's on the pricey side

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. My favorite rta is the OBS Engine Nano, single coil, 5ml, no leaks. I get great flavor from it. Smm is great as well.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! I’m from West Michigan too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rev

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! South lansing here. Nice to see other Michiganders here! If you like tank style attys, and the option to rebuild them, look into the freemax fireluke. Comes with pre made replaceable coils as well as an rba deck to build your own. Fantastic flavor and clouds. Nice build quality too.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground Rev!

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rev here, long time vapor. Started out when the industry did. My first build was on the old school RDA Patriot sitting on the Nemesis. Also used the Kraken. Never cared for the work it took on the older stuff so I just stuck with tanks that had replaceable pre-mades. I didnt seem to get good vapor or flavor off those addys. I have been using the cloud machines like the Smok beast series tanks. TFV12 is the latest to my collection. Recently I added the RTA section to the TFV12 and I soon realized I have been missing out! So last week I ordered Ammit dual coil RTA and pre-ordered the Drop RDA. What would you guys recommend for RTAs and RDAs to add to the collection? I like clouds but flavor is more my vape preference. My mods include the Smok Alien 220w and the Aegis 100w. Also are my mods compatible to the addys you recommend?
Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors