Become a Patron!

Hello from Westhoughton, UK

zz99

Member For 1 Year
Hello all !

Just joined VU after being a vaper since around 2013, I love smoking but thought I needed to get off 'em, not that I smoked a load but definitely after a pint or on holiday. Always bought cigs when abroad £1 a packet in Romania, Egypt and China for instance.

Started off with an Evod starter kit, then progressed to a Protank and MVP 20W (which decided to not keep a charge after about 2 months) Vaped mostly tobacco at 12MG. Got into subohm using Smok stuff and an Aspire Cleito 120. I've still got a few Smok mods that are working fine and I use now when I want a regulated multi battery mod.

Recently got into RDA's, RDTA's, squonking, mech mods and building my own coils, seem to be on a bit of a buying frenzy at the moment, MUST STOP BUYING RDA'S etc !! :)

Seem to have come full circle now though as I'm using a Berserker MTL at 18W with some 18Mg tobacco juice bought a while ago (sell-by date is Jan 2018) gives a hell of a throat hit :)

Cheers

Jon

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hello all !

Just joined VU after being a vaper since around 2013, I love smoking but thought I needed to get off 'em, not that I smoked a load but definitely after a pint or on holiday. Always bought cigs when abroad £1 a packet in Romania, Egypt and China for instance.

Started off with an Evod starter kit, then progressed to a Protank and MVP 20W (which decided to not keep a charge after about 2 months) Vaped mostly tobacco at 12MG. Got into subohm using Smok stuff and an Aspire Cleito 120. I've still got a few Smok mods that are working fine and I use now when I want a regulated multi battery mod.

Recently got into RDA's, RDTA's, squonking, mech mods and building my own coils, seem to on a bit of a buying frenzy at the moment, MUST STOP BUYING RDA'S etc !! :)

Seem to have come full circle now though as I'm using a Berserker MTL at 18W with some 18Mg tobacco juice bought a while ago (sell-by date is Jan 2018) gives a hell of a throat hit :)

Cheers

Jon

Welcome to the underground Jon :cheers:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave: though I'm afraid VU will do nothing to curb the spending :teehee:

zz99

Member For 1 Year
Ahh very true Lucy :) Already bought a couple of RDA's thanks to the thread here :facepalm:

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hello all !

Recently got into RDA's, RDTA's, squonking, mech mods and building my own coils, seem to be on a bit of a buying frenzy at the moment, MUST STOP BUYING RDA'S etc !! :)

Cheers

Jon
Welcome to VU! And your not the first to circle back to MTL, lower vapor and higher Nic. Less juice, less frequent battery charging, Lower cost, less vapor easier on lungs and mmm flavor!

zz99

Member For 1 Year
Thanks ! I wouldn't say the juice I'm vaping at the mo is easier on the throat, 18Mg nic and it's well aged. I'm usually on 3Mg when DTLing

Think I'll go for 6Mg in future for MTL

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Jon! Welcome to VU! I think frenzies are common around here. It's just all the thinking about "branching out," if you know what I mean...

:)

VU Sponsors