Become a Patron!

Hello from WV

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looking forward to doing some learning here..Been vaping about 1 yr. now...Started with the cheap gas station blister packs and wasnt very happy.

Ended up finding a brick and mortor shop and was recommended a Kanger EVOD starter kit and have been smoke free ever since..I still have and use this kit today...The 650mah batteries are showing signs of weakening so ill venturing into other options..Im already building my own coils and have built a cheap AA battery box mod..Looking forward to advancing with some guidance...I dont have much in the way of gear but heres what i have for now.

Kanger EVOD starter kit..(650mah batteries)
EVOD tanks and chargers
Kanger Protank2 with the new V3 air flow controller
Home made AA box mod (un regulated..single 14500 battery)
Nitecore Intellicharger I2 charger
2-Sony VTC5 batteries for future mods and box builds.

On the way is a Nemesis clone with a magenetic switch upgrade and a protank2 mini (clone) tank as well as a 510 to ego adapter so i can use my evod tanks in the future.

20141227_073027.jpg

Last edited:

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
np. and i'm a convert from the outdated forum, i'm sure you'll read a few posts on this one. i feel this is a much more up to date site. great place for knowledge!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Mike, Glad you found us, we have lots of great threads here to help you learn more about the different gear available now for vaping, Look around and enjoy the forum, If you have questions , don't be afraid to ask:)

VU Sponsors