Become a Patron!

Hello Guys

Hi guys. I have came across this forum a few times and I think it is awesome. I have been vaping for a couple years now after a friend gave me my first vape years ago (a eleaf istick 60w). After getting used to it i started to love it. I have been vaping ever since. I even started selling vape stuff on the side, trying to help others be healthier. I finally got my girlfriend to start vaping 6 months ago and she hasn't touched a cigarette since. We are starting to focus more on selling vape supplies because she really loves the people and well.......she needs something to keep her busy but don't tell her I said it lol. I'm 32 and from Mississippi. I'm glad I found this forum. I hope to make many friends here and get some much needed advice on things (I'm by no means an expert). Thanks to all.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground......:vino:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys. I have came across this forum a few times and I think it is awesome. I have been vaping for a couple years now after a friend gave me my first vape years ago (a eleaf istick 60w). After getting used to it i started to love it. I have been vaping ever since. I even started selling vape stuff on the side, trying to help others be healthier. I finally got my girlfriend to start vaping 6 months ago and she hasn't touched a cigarette since. We are starting to focus more on selling vape supplies because she really loves the people and well.......she needs something to keep her busy but don't tell her I said it lol. I'm 32 and from Mississippi. I'm glad I found this forum. I hope to make many friends here and get some much needed advice on things (I'm by no means an expert). Thanks to all.
Welcome aboard and you've found the right spot, lots of great knowledge floating around here.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :vino:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. Plenty of knowledge here.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
Glad you signed on !
:wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to VU :)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

I was in Greenville, MS a couple of weeks ago for work. I don't know how you folks can stand the humidity.:giggle:

VU Sponsors