Hello Guys!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pulled this from my bio. Didn't feel like retyping a whole thing lol

Hey guys,

I'm Jason. I currently vape a Fuhattan AmeraClone with a Mutation x V2 Atomizer with a dual coil build. I into fruity flavors. I currently vape Pink Elephant from White Buffalo Vapors and Ice berry from Vape. I believe they go by Vape the Habit but everybody I know calls them vape.

Here my baby. It's a clone, but if it vapes, I'm good.

20150113_211749_zps50867fb6.jpg

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Last edited by a moderator:

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forums! Nice looking setup!

Side note, how is the button/locking ring on that mod? I really like the look of the fuhattan but I always worry about them accidentally firing

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all. I started vaping on Black Friday 2014 with an Innokin itaste CLK. In December I upgraded to an iPV mini and an Aspire Nautilus Mini. Now I have my eyes on getting a Kanger Subtank Mini (when it rolls out) or an EHPro Kayfun V4. I have not smoked tobacco since Black Friday!
T

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the forums! Nice looking setup!

Side note, how is the button/locking ring on that mod? I really like the look of the fuhattan but I always worry about them accidentally firing

That's the problem with mine there is none lol. Sometimes it's in my pocket and I'll have people say "Sir, you have smoke coming out of your pocket." Their face is priceless when I say it's normal lol. I may get an upgrade soon. My thing is, I would want one that locks. That's my issue.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well... game plan change! I've ordered a Fogger V6. It looks like it will be easy to do quad coil builds on, easy air flow change, holds 4ml, and is top filling. Hope to get it Wednesday or Thursday.

Got my Fogger, did some minor mods to it, got myself some RDAs and a hybrid mech mod in February... now I'm DIYing my e-juices and thinking about doing some temprature controlled vaping in the upcomming near future (eyeing the iPV 4).

I pulled the trigger and ordered the iPV 4 today. It is supposed to ship 4/1. So... I will have 4 mods (ranging from 15W-100W) and 6 Attys (2 - Nautilus minis, 2 - Fogger V6.0s, and 2 - IGO-W3s). I'm going to set one Fogger and one IGO up for Temperature Control. I'm thinking I will need to mark them in some way or put them in a different storage box to keep from confusing them.

Authentic Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pulled this from my bio. Didn't feel like retyping a whole thing lol

Hey guys,

I'm Jason. I currently vape a Fuhattan AmeraClone with a Mutation x V2 Atomizer with a dual coil build. I into fruity flavors. I currently vape Pink Elephant from White Buffalo Vapors and Ice berry from Vape. I believe they go by Vape the Habit but everybody I know calls them vape.

Here my baby. It's a clone, but if it vapes, I'm good.

20150113_211749_zps50867fb6.jpg

Nice!

Thanks you two.

VU Sponsors