Become a Patron!

Hello! Hello!

mrsdeli

Member For 5 Years
Howdy folks!! I am mrsdeli. I have been around for a short while. I started vaping in December of 2012 and celebrated my one year smoke free on June 17, 2014. I initially took up vaping out of laziness. I thought it was pretty neat that I could "smoke" in my house without stinking it up. It took me about a month to talk myself in to spending the money on my first kit. I was still in the mindset that it was just a gimmick.
Between December and June I went from a pack a day to 4 packs overs 6 months and then I finally put them down for good. I previously stopped smoking for two years only to start up again at a party. It was the typical "only when I drink" to "only in the morning with coffee" then "only in the car". I watched my father die from lung cancer and he still couldn't put them down. I had given up hope that it was possible. I now know differently and am beyond ecstatic that I don't even crave one. I could not imagine ever smoking again. Thanks for having me. Nice place :)

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, with vaping, you can still get your fix even when you're drinking. Anyway, welcome to YU mrsdeli! Hope you like it here. :)

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile