Become a Patron!

Hello, I'm Scott aka Sin86

I been vaping for about 6weeks. I had been wanting to quit smoking for a while with no success, even got a few cheap pen/plastic vaps and just didn't like it. Well about 6 weeks ago I found a 80w RX-Mini w/ a Baby Beast tank. And I loved it. Now I have that, a ResaStick, Pulse, and a Sigelei 213w. A bunch of Smok tanks. And I got a DigiFlavor Mesh and Single Coil Sqounk Rabbit RDA a few days ago to try. I heard that the flavor is so much better etc. I've made 5 coils so far. All pretty decent. I can't wait to start being able to build more advanced coils, I think some of them are so beautiful.

Hope to make some good friends and learn whatever knowledge anyone is willing to share with me.

Sincerely,
Scotty

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU:wave:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Demonslicevapes.com

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I been vaping for about 6weeks. I had been wanting to quit smoking for a while with no success, even got a few cheap pen/plastic vaps and just didn't like it. Well about 6 weeks ago I found a 80w RX-Mini w/ a Baby Beast tank. And I loved it. Now I have that, a ResaStick, Pulse, and a Sigelei 213w. A bunch of Smok tanks. And I got a DigiFlavor Mesh and Single Coil Sqounk Rabbit RDA a few days ago to try. I heard that the flavor is so much better etc. I've made 5 coils so far. All pretty decent. I can't wait to start being able to build more advanced coils, I think some of them are so beautiful.

Hope to make some good friends and learn whatever knowledge anyone is willing to share with me.

Sincerely,
Scotty
Good work chucking the cigs!!!! That crap will kill ya!!!! Vaping is super exciting, building coils and running different setting ups but for me it was all the different flavors of E-liquid. enjoy!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Scotty looks like youre in it knees deep already ...good to see :cheers:the hobby side helps take your mind of the death sticks

Thx for the warm welcome. Me and my lady were down to just 2-3 cigs between us a day, be we were like why are we even doing it any more like a week ago and stopped all together. I think I'll like it here on this forum if y'all are nice like this all over.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
I am glad you signed on!

:wave:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Congrats on making the choice to dump big tobacco and welcome to VU. Hope it works out and stays working out for you.

VU Sponsors