Become a Patron!

Hello....is (not) me you're looking for? XD

mamamiaw

Member For 2 Years
Hello!...
I'm a totally new to this vaping thing, and my main reason is to reduced (if possible quit) smoking.
Just bought an istick pico with tsunami rda and avocado rdta and started to enjoy this vaping thing gradually..
Am currently looking for any tobacco-menthol flavored liquid since that's what i smoke most of the time....

Anyway, nice to meet you all

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pleased to meet you :wave:

And hope you quit smoking and vape instead

There are excellent forums here to help answer your questions and help you set up those atties

I never did find a good menthol when I was trying to quit with vaping, but settled on a minty type juice

There are many good ones out there :)

mamamiaw

Member For 2 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

Thanks!

Pleased to meet you :wave:

And hope you quit smoking and vape instead

There are excellent forums here to help answer your questions and help you set up those atties

I never did find a good menthol when I was trying to quit with vaping, but settled on a minty type juice

There are many good ones out there :)

Pleased to meet you!
Hope to find some later soon :)

Thanks

veltos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome! I've found tons of info here. I use to smoke menthols too, but found the tobacco/menthol juice to be kinda lacking, but my local shop mixes a nice menthol/spearmint juice for me. I've since branched out to other flavors but I keep that on hand because I just like it, and it does a great job of resetting my palate and seems to help when I'm a little stuffy. I hate season changes, lol.

mamamiaw

Member For 2 Years
Welcome! I've found tons of info here. I use to smoke menthols too, but found the tobacco/menthol juice to be kinda lacking, but my local shop mixes a nice menthol/spearmint juice for me. I've since branched out to other flavors but I keep that on hand because I just like it, and it does a great job of resetting my palate and seems to help when I'm a little stuffy. I hate season changes, lol.

Lol!
I kind of like to use this tobacco/menthol flavor as 'transition' on my path of quiting cigarette, but i won't expect too much, i know.
Menthol juice in hand to reset is actually great idea!

Thanks!

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. I'm here to say that quitting can be done with vaping as a substitute . Good luck

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors