Become a Patron!

Hello is the obvious greeting...

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
& that is what i am saying !... Hello. I found this forum & then 5 mins later i signed up, not sure where i've landed but i'm gonna find out :)
I vape, i drip & i like tobacco liquids but i'm fussy. I used to like mech mods but since the uprising of the budget vw devices i have found them to be better & more consistent (no surprize there) so i ditched my mechs into a box for future emergencies.
Attys on the other hand, i like something bomb proof that won't let me down.

Anyway, i'm gonna take a look around & check the territory. Thanks for having me here & blessings one & all.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome and we are glad to have you here with us.

What kind of gear are you using?

And if you have any questions, just ask!

You might get 10 different answers and they will be all correct in their own way but you will get answers!:D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground, THE best vaping forum out there.

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome and we are glad to have you here with us.

What kind of gear are you using?

And if you have any questions, just ask!

You might get 10 different answers and they will be all correct in their own way but you will get answers!:D

Hi. I use smaller rda's, madz modz reactor is my everyday atty, i use 2 in rotation on a couple of 20 watt Isticks, not cloud chasing but just getting a consistent vape & it's the best i've had so far. I have the mcv atomic & the atmomixani anima as back up. I'm enjoying the budget vw revolution but i'm particular about my attys. How things have changed in the last 12 months ! :cool: A few months ago if anyone had said i would be putting my mechs away soon in exchange for a cheap mass produced battery pack i would have laughed at them. Well, it happened & things look like they're still progressing. I just hope we don't become another Denmark here in the UK :( Gotta make the most of this golden age of vaping ;)

VU Sponsors