Become a Patron!

Hello... JC here

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
This is my 2nd journey in the vaping world. I started way back in 2010 with a 510 battery and an atty that lasted 3 days (if you were lucky). I remember buying boxes of Lipton (pyramid) tea bags so I could cut up the mesh and use it as a wick... I bought a few mods that were coming out at the time with bigger better batteries, but I grew tired of the inconsistent hits and buying atty's by the box load. Anyways, I gave up somewhere after that and went back to smoking.

I just recently started looking at getting into vaping again and I was amazed at how far this industry has grown. I now own a few VV devices/mods and a few kayfuns that give me the consistent hit I desire, and I'm building coils that last for weeks. I'm also dabbling a bit with some dripping atty's, with far less success, but I know that I will never go back to the stinkies ever again.

I'm sure I will have more questions than answers, but I will do my best to contribute to the community.

JC

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been amazing to watch the industry just in the last two years. And now with the FDA bullshit that's hanging over all of our heads I'm very thankful to see the Underground movement taking place and I'm proud to be a part of it. I'm hoping this forum will be a sort of catalyst for a vaping revolution.

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm sure we haven't seen anything yet. I think we're still in the black and white television stage right now. Can't wait until we're at the 4KTV OLED display stage. :D Ah, and welcome to VU!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it wrong that I just read this post to see if there was any hint to what you do for a living? :p:p

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it wrong that I just read this post to see if there was any hint to what you do for a living? :p:p

nobody guessed yet????

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
time for hints?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... Well, you did reply in the post made by kelli where she mentioned it 3 times...lol
I really can't make it any easier than that. :)

WHAT!?
Ok, off to stalk her posts...

bigbamboob

Silver Contributor
This is my 2nd journey in the vaping world. I started way back in 2010 with a 510 battery and an atty that lasted 3 days (if you were lucky). I remember buying boxes of Lipton (pyramid) tea bags so I could cut up the mesh and use it as a wick... I bought a few mods that were coming out at the time with bigger better batteries, but I grew tired of the inconsistent hits and buying atty's by the box load. Anyways, I gave up somewhere after that and went back to smoking.

I just recently started looking at getting into vaping again and I was amazed at how far this industry has grown. I now own a few VV devices/mods and a few kayfuns that give me the consistent hit I desire, and I'm building coils that last for weeks. I'm also dabbling a bit with some dripping atty's, with far less success, but I know that I will never go back to the stinkies ever again.

I'm sure I will have more questions than answers, but I will do my best to contribute to the community.

JC
Good on you, JC.... Welcome to VU

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did notice some stalker tendencies from you... :p

7KToiKmJDUg4bpN0.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jkc6x6O.jpg

Greetings!!!!

Yeah, a lot has changed in the vaping world in a short time, but mostly for the better IMO. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I should have wrote "your threads'' instead of "your posts"
My bad :)

still doesn't help. doh.gif

is this a red herring?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think jc is playing coy boy. shame on you.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't sending you on a wild goose chase... that would be cruel. I can see you are on the right track now. ;)

so is there a hint in that post too? wink, wink. ;)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trains!! Some kinda shit with trains, put me in the hat please!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Trains!! Some kinda shit with trains, put me in the hat please!

i asked him in the other thread if it had anything to do with trains and he didn't answer. i also asked him if anyone had guessed right yet, and he didn't answer. he's being difficult. impatient.gif

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors