Hello, longtime vaper here!

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow vapers,
Some of you might know me from that hole in the wall place known as ECF.... I have found you all in good time, I will tell about me and what brought me here.
I have been vaping for over a year and a half, I owned a small start up juice company I sold the rights to and now just vape. I have many authentics as well as clones, I rock them all for certain reasons and could care less about the entitled or fan boy mantra associated with the arguments. I suppourt local b&m's so thats what matters to me, and sometimes fasttech..... I have many friends in the game and enjoy learning and teaching when I can, I also have friends that own shops and vape related companies such as Betamorph ecigs and misty mountain ecigs. Hope to enjoy my time here with you all!

Onto why I am here.... since day one I used vaporized.com to help me save and stay up to date with the industry, and I appreciate what it has done for our community.
I was a member of ECF for over a year and never once had a negative post.... until.... my wife who does not vape wanted to take part in a hobby of mine, she created an account and introduced herself, they then banned us both for no reason! You can look up the same name I have here and verify it, the reason was multiple ip addresses.... so I emailed them to explain and was wondering why my wife could not be apart of my hobby? They still have never responded to my email, their loss and my gain. So I am here to join in and no my wife wont be lol!

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, if anyone knows me from ECF feel free to say hey. Its good to carry over friendships from that site to this one, I may have friends from ECF I didn't invite that are personal friends of mine.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yea, where are my manners...
What do I vape on-
Paragon 18650 authentic- custom positive and negative pins I prototyped from copper with a poured silver 99.5% core. Uprated brass spring all because I could not get replacement parts and the stocks left a gap. (They sent replacement after I made my own thou)
Nemesis- authentic
2- started on vamo v3/5 I guess consider it authentic
Evic-second authentic vv device before switched to mechanical.
Chi-you ss clone with magnet upgrade
Origin brass running hybrid- clone
Sigelie 8w
Brass m16- clone-first mechanical
And a couple more I cant remember. ...
Rda/Rta
2- kayfuns 1/1 clone/authentic
Aqua clone
Fogger v2
3 or so igo-l -first Rda
Aga-t2 -first Rta
3 helios all clone
Omega clone sanded to brass
Stillaire- copper plated to match paragon
More just dont use enough to remember, in have enough that each were bought to fit its own mod for matched look.

Mostly only vtc4's now but two grey panny from the hay day.
5 Panny green for vv which I dont use any more.
Multiple 18350 I run stacked.

24g or twisted 28g depending on mood/juice/heat.

I make my own juice for myself and many friends/family but only vape 2 since Christmas.... Boba's bounty is my daily for over 7 months and my own creation that I dont vape very often since findings boba's.

I had a pretty interesting reaction to cotton and pin pointed it so I cant use cotton even thou it was by far my go to. I now use a hybrid ekowool in everything I own.

I think that about sums it all up even thou I can't remember everything and if I put what I have given away then the list would be to dang long lol.

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome,.....welcome!

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks DB, Appreciate the warm welcome.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome strappedkaos! Wow crazy story about why ecf banned you.

Many moons ago I ran and managed BBSes. Then built and managed several forums over the years. In all that time I never had to ban people like ecf does. Subs like too much effort. Haha

Forums with particular topics, hobbies etc is suppose to be oPen to public to share their experiences, opinions which everyone has or simply be there for reference for the lurkers.

There was one other forum I was a member of and the mods had a personal interest in. It was earning money from the ads. So if you posted a link for example sharing of an item you just bought. If it wasn't one of their advertisers more often than not The posted was deleted. Perhaps this is part of the case with ecf. I don't know. Don't really care.

What I don't care for is censorship. Whether on line or in my daily life.

If you don't mind me asking. Why did you get out of the juice biz? Were you mixing? Or buying wholesale?

vaping one day at a time

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I started making it for family and friends and then it started booming, I then found out I was having a daughter..... at that point I was in deep with the juice company, I was starting to do sales over in Lithuania and France. I was shipping cases to a couple stores and all was well until. I met a guy who owned a shop and ordered a large batch, after shipping I noticed he was not calling me back or answering my calls/emails. I had done small orders with him and always when product received he would pay, that was dumb of me but he ripped me off for a large chunk and so I stop selling when I had my daughter. No time left and since I only made handcrafted small batch organic and net juices it was time consuming, I still make for some loyal customers and friend's/family but only on free time asn I dont charge anymore. I then decided to sell rights and some of my recipes from my company to a friend that wanted to pursue it.
About the ECF thing... it sucks because I had made good friends and shared lots of info but because I didn't fit the sites agenda and would speak about a couple hot topics that a large group on there didn't agree with they found a way to win without having to discuss the topics...

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As far as I can tell , here sometimes people agree and sometimes not , but its all good.

Dicktrout

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome Strapped! Never got on well with ECF, to many bad attitudes! Glad yor here mate!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy!

Damn, I suppose all of the mods over there have static IP's eh? One for each household member too.....Riiiiight.
They really must be seeing the end in sight if they ban folks for having the same external IPv4 address IN THE SAME HOUSE.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

That's the silliest shit i've heard yet.

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They have never responded to me about the exact reason but when her and I logged in it came up as permaban due to multiple logins from same ip, it stated they do this to help prevent multiple user accounts and harassment/trolling. Not sure if you were insinuating that I failed or am silly because I might have made it up or because you have never heard of it before? The start of your post sounds like you are saying ecf is being silly, just wanted to clarify that I am not making it up. And after it happened I had to jump thru hoops to be able to search site using tor just so I could find the dispute email info. In all honesty I could have used my proxy server used to anonops to create her account but I never thought I would be banned over it since she was just trying to be a part of my hobby, infact I was excited that she wanyed to and it never crossed my mind. Technically I could still use my proxy and other methods to join again but I dont have a need since they cant be bothered to even respond to me.
Again just wanting to clear it up....

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if he doesn't shoot you. snort.
giggle.gif

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No one shoot anyone here please.... now if everyone wants to take turns snorting, fine by me!

VU Sponsors