Become a Patron!

Hello my fellow vapor's

Your-Daddy-Vapes-Too

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well not sure where to start but here it goes. I'm Andrew and 6 days maybe 7 days ago i woke up on the couch to a commercial on the tv for the cue a new vapor mod, it looked ok, but what got me was the bad smells of cigs, good taste of vaping and healthy stuff about it all. So right then i decided, i was quitting smoking and buying a vaporize. So i smoked till 2 days after payday, cause i order my gear online much cheaper for me even with shipping lol, weird if you ask me there are 4 local vape shops. but i quit 2 day before i got my gear. So day 1 of quitting i used my brother in-laws vaporize, it was a istick 30 watt with a Kangertech sub ohm tank, he had some melon flavor 18mg nic it was ok, kind of working and all, but later on i ran out of juice and it kind of sucks. but i had a few smoke still, so i finished them and the next day i got more juice from my brother. great right no wrong, later that night the coil gets a burned flavor to which is probably why the day before and early that day it was ok and working but not that great, the coil was on it's last legs... so i used it the rest of that night and all morning the next day. finally the mail comes so i open it great right yes and no, no for most the day ill explain in a second. so i order blueberry cheese cake 6mg nic, play hers 3mg nic and bubble gum 6mg, with istick qc 200 watt kit with melo 300. so i started with cheese cake my favorite. well not for vaping, not for me anyway, so i used it for a bit, now im think the mod is 2 big and im fked, so i decided to mess around with my brother inlaws gear again, try cleaning the coil, so i put the play hers 3mg nic in it, and again ok, but not as good after tasting the melo 300. but wait it's to big for me, oh well it's better tasting so i take the melo 300 and clean the cheese cake out of the tank and switch coils and cleaned the old coil for something else later. So im like ill put that play hers in the melo fk it, so i open it and smell it, im like gross tobacco sticks, so i smell the bubble gum ok this smell good, lets try it, ok now we are talking this is great but hard to smoke, but hey im new don't know fk all, and im a smoker for over 20 years. so it's really not working for the craving, but im smoking it like a cig, so i google if i inhale and how to smoke it, i come across a video on how to smoke well fk yes that's my problem, im a direct lung smoker, not this mouth to lung like cig, but this 6mg nic seems a bit stong, but now i hit that melo 300 like a champ and it's really satisfying now. still think im going to lower the nic to 3mg but i don't ever see me smoking cigarettes again im hooked on vaping, id like to quote, RiP Trippers from youtube. Smoking is dead, Vaping is the Future, and the Future is Now.

Big youtube fan of
Mike Vapes, Suck My Mod, WIN_20170917_05_46_51_Pro.jpg RiP Trippers

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and congratulations on hanging in there and vaping instead of smoking :wave:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello & welcome. Amusing story. :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years