Hello, My name is Donna,... And I'm a vapaholic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself & Tell Your Vaping Voyage' started by Donna-Azure, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Donna-Azure

Donna-Azure Founding Vendor Founding Vendor VU Vendor New Member

Blog Posts:
    It's true. I am a chain vaper and have been since the very beginning of my vaping journey. I don't use the fancy new rebuildables (mostly because I'm not coordinated enough to create the coils and I am not astute enough to understand ohms law.) I just use a vivi tank. Simple and easy.

I started out vaping because my doctor told me the medicine I was on at the time was going to cause health issues if I continued smoking. (within a year of starting vaping, my autoimmune condition went into remission and I hope it stays there. I fully credit vaping for helping me get healthier) I figured I would just cut back on my smoking (because I didn't want to quit. I liked smoking, damn it! ) Within weeks I was barely smoking and within a month or two I was completely off smoke. I've been a vaper for almost 4 years now with no plans to stop. I like the "act" of smoking which vaping affords me.

I work for Azure Vaping. Many of you know me as Donna the support lady at Azure. Many of you may know me from other forums as DMF or DMF0104 . It's all me. I've been support representative for Azure Vaping for 3 1/2 years now as well. I very much enjoy helping others learn about vaping and am nearby if anyone ever needs assistance.

I am a granny (Nana is preferred nick here) I have several grandbabies, the oldest of which is on her way to third grade this coming year and the youngest will be starting kindergarten this coming year. I love being a nana.

I love wolves and dogs and horses and Billy. Though I must admit I love Billy more! (Yes Billy is hubby).

Looking forward to meeting everyone else who's found this great new forum.
    Thanks guys for creating a new and fun place for vapers to gather!!

TStorms, TowerOfVape, Tom950 and 6 others like this.
  2. VapinVicki

VapinVicki

Blog Posts:
    Hello Donna :)

3. Donna-Azure

Blog Posts:
    Hiya VapinVicki!

4. KuntryBarbie

KuntryBarbie Bronze Contributor Show Host

Blog Posts:
    Hello Donna! Welcome to Vapoholic anonymous where we encourage vaping :p

TStorms likes this.
  5. Donna-Azure

Blog Posts:
    Hi KuntryBarbie! Thank you for the welcome. This is not my first meeting , just my first in this forum :D I vape from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep. I find it's not a problem, unless my battery dies or I run out of liquid.... or I need a new atty lol. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the "BIG vapaholics meeting" in Springfield Mass this weekend!!

KuntryBarbie likes this.
  6. bkvapes

bkvapes

Blog Posts:
    hey Welcome Donna, your health story resonates with me.. but I'm granddad vape on!

7. TowerOfVape

TowerOfVape RISH of Passage Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Reviewer Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Hey Donna! Welcome to the "madness" :) Glad you can be part of the founding vendors. Give my best to Rob! - Rich

8. Vaper Dyana

Vaper Dyana Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Welcome Donna! :) Don't worry I'm not into rebuildables either.. There are ALOT of us out there.. I might give it a try soon though.. Hope you enjoy your stay here!! :)

9. cosmo73

cosmo73

Blog Posts:
    Hi Donna! I am a Vapoholic also my husband Shane tells me I am worse than a xxxxxxxxx.

10. CJ

CJ VU Webmaster Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator Bronze Contributor Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the Underground :)

11. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater

Blog Posts:
    Hi babe, maybe I'll post some more here than I have recently...........:)

12. VapingCuban

VapingCuban Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hi Donna! Great to meet you. Isn't vaping way better than cigs? Hope to bump into you more often on here.

RippleInStillWater likes this.
  13. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater

Blog Posts:
    We've met a couple times, I'm the only Ripple you know! lol Nah, there are too many hippies to remember I guess.........;)

14. StrappedKaos

StrappedKaos

Blog Posts:
    Hello, my names Strapped and I too suffer from vape addiction. Welcome