Become a Patron!

Hello My Name Is Holly :)

hollywood0122

Member For 1 Year
Hi, my name is holly. I would say my first experience vaping was a few years ago, but i've only just gotten really into it over the past month. My first mod was a beautiful rainbow smok T-priv 3. I was so happy when I stumbled across this website, and I can't wait to become an active member of this community and meet new people.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, my name is holly. I would say my first experience vaping was a few years ago, but i've only just gotten really into it over the past month. My first mod was a beautiful rainbow smok T-priv 3. I was so happy when I stumbled across this website, and I can't wait to become an active member of this community and meet new people.
Hi Holly. That's a nice mod you got. A beast.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!

YodaTheJuggalo

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Hi Holly. Welcome to the Dark Side. If you ever have any questions just ask. We are here to help you in any way possible. If you need me I'll be in my tree house. (House that IS a tree, not a kids tree house xD)

VU Sponsors