Become a Patron!

Hello new vaper from Ohio

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Hello all my names Kyle and I just started vaping about a week and a half ago. It's actually kind of funny that I got into vaping, I'm not a smoker and never have been a smoker. My roommate somehow stumbled into vaping by buying a vision spinner from a local tobacco store, next thing I knew he had a whole shoebox full of mods, batteries, tanks, RDA's, RTA's and the like. So I was kind of like "ok this is interesting, and I can vape 0 nicotine for the flavor". So first I bought a Stingray X, Stillare V2 RDA, an Efest 2250mah 18650, and an Intellicharger i2 from him, he also threw in an Innokin iClear 30s. First thing I did was hit google and youtube and read everything I could find, I got some kanthal and organic cotton and started experimenting with coil builds that I saw Rip Trippers doing on youtube. My most recent purchase and favorite setup is a Fusion Mod which is a locally made (Columbus OH) mechanical box mod that holds dual 18650's in Parallel, and I'm running an Aspire Atlantis on this setup with 2 Samsung 25R's. So far I am loving this setup and I am very happy with the Atlantis, even though RDA's can be made to deliver better flavor and more vapor than tanks. I won't be doing any competitive cloud chasing so I think I'm good. Well thats my stories, thanks for having me on the forum.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Kyle and welcome to the forums. One thing I didn't see you list was a ohm meter, I hope one of those are in your inventory as well.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well.

And you should invest in an Ohm reader before you purchase anything else.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hola and I am from ohio as well! Welcome

4eCigs.net

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard Kyle.

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Hello Kyle and welcome to the forums. One thing I didn't see you list was a ohm meter, I hope one of those are in your inventory as well.

I don't have a dedicated ohm meter with a 510 connection, I've just been using a digital multimeter that I've had for years. I've also used my roommates hana mod to check resistance several times, if the multimeter wasn't nearby. Since I've switched to the Atlantis tank I don't think I'll be building any coils anymore, I'm that impressed.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all my names Kyle and I just started vaping about a week and a half ago. It's actually kind of funny that I got into vaping, I'm not a smoker and never have been a smoker. My roommate somehow stumbled into vaping by buying a vision spinner from a local tobacco store, next thing I knew he had a whole shoebox full of mods, batteries, tanks, RDA's, RTA's and the like. So I was kind of like "ok this is interesting, and I can vape 0 nicotine for the flavor". So first I bought a Stingray X, Stillare V2 RDA, an Efest 2250mah 18650, and an Intellicharger i2 from him, he also threw in an Innokin iClear 30s. First thing I did was hit google and youtube and read everything I could find, I got some kanthal and organic cotton and started experimenting with coil builds that I saw Rip Trippers doing on youtube. My most recent purchase and favorite setup is a Fusion Mod which is a locally made (Columbus OH) mechanical box mod that holds dual 18650's in Parallel, and I'm running an Aspire Atlantis on this setup with 2 Samsung 25R's. So far I am loving this setup and I am very happy with the Atlantis, even though RDA's can be made to deliver better flavor and more vapor than tanks. I won't be doing any competitive cloud chasing so I think I'm good. Well thats my stories, thanks for having me on the forum.
First of all
HOW OLD ARE YOU?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

VU Sponsors