hello! so glad i found you all

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stick with us, kid, you'll learn plenty....lol! I had the same b&m experience myself when I started nearly two years ago, don't guess I looked "cool enough" for the b&m vape crowd, but there are plenty of us here of all ages and interests so don't worry. There are folks here of all experience levels who will be happy to guide you. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and have fun!
Welcome aboard!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello Mammado and welcome to VU :wave:. Teresa P said it all really. It can seem like rather a lot to vaping and a bit confusing. Just remember it can be as technical as you want it to be or not.
Hope to see you around.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Lots of good info here and helpful people. You'll find that a lot at B&M's some people shouldn't be in sales and a lot of them don't really know much about anything they don't use themselves and even that may not be accurate.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to t VU
Glad to have you here.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

MaDDeR_HaTTeR

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi. I haven't started vaping yet. I have been doing a lot of research before I take the plunge. I did try going into a shop in my area and was basically ignored. I'm a 40 something soccer mom so I guess they didn't take me seriously. I am si glad to have found all if you
Welcome! I'm 40 year old mom also.. Not Soccer mom.. My babies are adults now lol! Are you currently a tobacco smoker? I ask because you said you wanted to "do a lot of research before you take the plunge" .. . This is important to know before I say something that may be of assistance or relevant to your quest for knowledge.

MaDDeR_HaTTeR

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU. Lots of good info here and helpful people. You'll find that a lot at B&M's some people shouldn't be in sales and a lot of them don't really know much about anything they don't use themselves and even that may not be accurate.
It is interesting that you say this.. Lol I was thinking What kind of business.. Judges a customer by their appearance? THEY won't be in business for long.. o_O

mammado

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi madder hatter I am a smoker. Or I was I got istick Pico 8 days ago and that was it. Its been great. I said soccer mom to conjure up a visual image. My daughter is almost 18. I was almost invisible in that store.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi mammado and welcome to the V/U family glad you found us have fun here

VU Sponsors