Become a Patron!

Hello to all

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi to all. Been vaping about three weeks. Smoked for 15 years and quit the day I started vaping. Use Ijust 2 kit as of now thinking about upgrading real soon.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this a streaking party? Lol. How long have the two of you been vaping and why did ya start if I might ask?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this a streaking party? Lol. How long have the two of you been vaping and why did ya start if I might ask?
Depends if I use the Nitrous. Been vaping about two years. & I almost died from a lung infection. Dr. said Keep smoking & you'll be dead in less than a week. (good incentive too stop). :cool:

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya that's a pretty legit reason to stop. My wife was diagnosed with cancer, not lung cancer but cancer none the less and that's when I decided to stop with the cigs and start vaping. Even got her to start vaping as well.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya that's a pretty legit reason to stop. My wife was diagnosed with cancer, not lung cancer but cancer none the less and that's when I decided to stop with the cigs and start vaping. Even got her to start vaping as well.
What pisses Me off, is I have wanted to taste a Cuban cigar all my life, & now were friends with Cuba, I don't smoke. Ain't it a Bitch, :p

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think u could make an exception for that if ya came across one lol. I probably would.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think u could make an exception for that if ya came across one lol. I probably would.
Nope, not me. Dr. said if I had waited one hour more to come see him, I would be dead. Now I play a Trumpet I learned to play in Jr. High school. I like old Chicago & Herb Alpert tunes. Never gets old. I got a MF stereo. 1st class shit. My whole world is better now I don't smoke. :cool: I can't run or jog, but I never did anyway. Had a choice between foot ball or tennis. I saw those little white skirts & knew what I was gonna Do. :cool:

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Two thumbs up to little white skirts. And more power to ya that ya wouldn't give in. Running is over rated anyway. Unless I'm chasing my kids around. I've never been musically inclined but that's pretty cool. Had a guitar once but sold it to help fund a trip to Florida when I was in high school about 13 years ago.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm all about music. Obsession all my life. Like Motorcycles, I just have to do it. & I don't burn my fuckin' beard trying to light a smoke. :cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey welcome to V/U and congrats on your choice to quit the stinkies;) I hope your wife beats the cancer

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been using the ijust 2 since I started vaping and have been thinking about getting a mod. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been looking at the smok xpro m80 plus with a tfv4 tank. Anyone think that sounds like a winner?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, and congrats on kicking the stinkies!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Hi Performance Vaping gear. Just like blowin' clouds. Getting rid of stinkys was a have too. Smoke & be dead in a week. Vapor from a device. Go Figure. :cool:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was under the grip of the stinkies for 48 yrs and tried to quit many times and ways, then I found vaping

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly never tried to quit. Never really wanted to. Then my wife got the diagnosis and that was it. Had a friend I work with who vapes pick me up the ijust 2 and been vaping since. My wife smoked a bit, not as much as I did, but like I posted earlier I got her vaping also. So now we are a smoke free house and couldn't be happier with vaping.

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and thank you. And a welcome to you as well

VU Sponsors