Become a Patron!

Hello to everyone

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am from MN and I am new to the vaping world. I did by a starter set about 3 years ago only to give up on it within the 1st month. I was trying to cut back on cigar smoking but apparently I was not ready to do that.

Jump ahead and now I am ready. I have 3 girls in college in 3 different states and that gets to be a little costly paying for that as well as making sure they have money to have fun and buy food as needed.

I am a true cigar nut. Currently smoking 2 cigars a night M-T and 3-4 a day F-S so I am not set in my mind to cut back and enjoy the world of vaping. I am right now using a Joyetech Evic VT Mega One set up and do enjoy it but I am going to buy the Drag 2 Platinum and enjoy the mesh world of vaping.

Looking forward to learning everything I can and please forgive me in advance for some of the stupid question I might be asking in the near future!!!!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the vu ,..

No such thing a stupid question, especially with vaping, so fire away.

I used to smoke Cuba Habana, and Hoyo De Monterey.

I still smoke all those my favorites are Partagas and Bolivar.. but I smoke mostly non Cubans. Live my cigar . Just trying to cut back and not smoke them until the weeken . Will get there in time

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi, Welcome to the Forum:wave:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still smoke all those my favorites are Partagas and Bolivar.. but I smoke mostly non Cubans. Live my cigar . Just trying to cut back and not smoke them until the weeken . Will get there in time
I liked the partagas black a lot! I don’t think I’ve tried the Bolivar. I liked the Cubans and Sumatran tobaccos the best, followed closely by Dominican.
You sill get there. Truth be told, I don’t miss them anymore, (7 years tobacco free) unless I pass in front of a cigar shop and smell the goodies.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Truth be told, I don’t miss them anymore, (7 years tobacco free) unless I pass In front of a cigar shop and smell the goodies.
*walks up behind you, nudges you along* She'd kill us both. *grins*

@Muddy41 , :wave: The only stupid question I think anybody might possibly ask is "if I put batteries in my pockets with my keys, loose screws, bolts, can I expect to get a visit from the good vaping fairy?" But you don't strike me as the silly type. Welcome. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

I work with a retired Marine pilot who loves his cigars. Wednesday night in New Orleans is cigars and bars night, the rest of the group will buy cigars, I bring along a tube mech with cigar flavored liquid. I don't miss them at all... Hope you get where you want to with your cutting down.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile