Become a Patron!

Hello, VU!

Amish

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, everybody. I'm a new member here at VU and vaper / nonsmoker since 19 of march, 2016.
First time i tried vaping was, if i'm not mistaken, midsummer of 2014, when i bought my first vape pen, but it was leaking all the time and spitting juice in my throat so i sold it after one month of use and returned back to cigarettes. I gave vaping a second try and bought new, also a vaping pen in 19 of march this year and since that day, haven't smoked a single cigarette. That vaping pen is long gone too, of course. I wanted to get myself a box mod, so i bought minivolt by COV kit in a month or so, and i was so happy with my first box mod, it was small, i could take it anywhere in my pocket and it was great. But the battery life wasnt carrying me trough the day of vaping and i understood that i need something new. That's when i got iStick 50w by Eleaf and Kangertech's Toptank mini with it. Last thing i got for myself is H-priv mod and TFV8 tank.

At beggining i used to vape 18mg nic juices with vape pen, but after purchasing minivolt, i started DIY'ing my jucies by myself, dropped nic to 6mg and to 3mg later then. Now i'm even thinking that 3mg is too much for me and i'm enjoying vaping just for the tastes and process, not the nicotine anymore.

Long story short - Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Amish, sounds like you're enjoying the hobby side just as much. Glad you found us :wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Amish, and welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Amish and welcome to the V/U family congrats on your quit and your upgrade buddy

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

MaDDeR_HaTTeR

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, everybody. I'm a new member here at VU and vaper / nonsmoker since 19 of march, 2016.
First time i tried vaping was, if i'm not mistaken, midsummer of 2014, when i bought my first vape pen, but it was leaking all the time and spitting juice in my throat so i sold it after one month of use and returned back to cigarettes. I gave vaping a second try and bought new, also a vaping pen in 19 of march this year and since that day, haven't smoked a single cigarette. That vaping pen is long gone too, of course. I wanted to get myself a box mod, so i bought minivolt by COV kit in a month or so, and i was so happy with my first box mod, it was small, i could take it anywhere in my pocket and it was great. But the battery life wasnt carrying me trough the day of vaping and i understood that i need something new. That's when i got iStick 50w by Eleaf and Kangertech's Toptank mini with it. Last thing i got for myself is H-priv mod and TFV8 tank.

At beggining i used to vape 18mg nic juices with vape pen, but after purchasing minivolt, i started DIY'ing my jucies by myself, dropped nic to 6mg and to 3mg later then. Now i'm even thinking that 3mg is too much for me and i'm enjoying vaping just for the tastes and process, not the nicotine anymore.

Long story short - Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here.
Thank you for sharing. Gives me something to say BESIDES hi. LOL! I am happy for you! Always gr8 to hear other peoples triumphs! I had one of those cheap ass ecigs some years ago as well.. I ended up "double fisting" LMAO E-cig one hand, tobacco cig in the other that is ;-) TERRIBLE. It was a little cheap thing I bought for $20.00 4 months ago a friend gifted me with a Aspire minin mod!! It's been ON ever since. I quit cigarettes after the 2nd DAY of vaping after 25 slow death years!! ;-) Power to the VAPE community. BIG BANK may not care about our lives.. I say FK UM.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Manimal3497