Become a Patron!

Hello VU!

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello everyone!

New to the forum but I'm pretty active elsewhere. Was turned onto VU from one of my builders, really like the layout of the forum, tons of good sub forums I see.

Anyways, I'm Steve and I'm from NJ. I own a small eliquid line and was a smoker for quite some time, going on 2+ years now cigg free and never felt better honestly. It's funny, I actually used to make my own ciggs way back and got really into it. I would research different tobaccos and create blends I could enjoy, used to smoke Marlboro 27s. I bought a cigarette rolling machine, filters etc, and would make ciggs for me and my friends, hated paying the high NJ prices for a pack of smokes.

That's pretty much what got me into DIY. I started off buying eliquid in vape shops like everyone else and before I knew it I was in a bunch of DIY groups discussing and mixing etc not long after. Hated paying $22/30ml so I decided to make my own for myself and friends. After getting some really positive feedback from friends and shops I frequented I decided to start my own line, a small batch, lab made eliquid line, VLS Vapor.

Before I started VLS Vapor I was actually a professional poker player for 5+ years. I put myself thru college playing online poker and after graduation, while still looking for jobs, I hit the live circuit and traveled around the US playing live poker tournaments with friends. I still play recreationally from time to time but it was time to move on and pursue another passion!

Looking forward to being active in the community here, be easy on me, I'm new!

-Steve

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU, Steve. Glad you joined us!

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. I used to prefer 27s but I made my own after the FSC rolled out. Congratulations on 2 years smoke free!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard Steven, Enjoy the forum and look at our vendor sub forums we offer here.

vlsvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you joined!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
:) Welcome! I found your eliquid on Vape Online Store. I'll order a bottle soon!

VU Sponsors