Become a Patron!

Hello VU!

Hello lovely people. I've always gone by Squeak online. I've been lurking here for a while, but this will be my first post. I feel like when you join a forum you should really introduce yourself, and since I am usually terrible at writing intros, I have yet to be very active here.

I do already view a lot of the shows on VU Live and I have huge respect for the hosts for taking the time out of their day to host these shows and help people out. Big thanks to everyone.

For a little about me: I have been vaping for a little over a year now. My one year anniversary was on February 14th. I am currently loving my iStick 30W and Atlantis combo. I started doing youtube reviews for vaping a few months ago (I won't be linking here out of respect.) A lot of the reviewer videos out there have helped me a great deal in my vape journey, and I want to do my part to help others. I know there are a ton of reviewers already out there, but I feel like the more of us there are, the more we can reach people. I'm super grateful for the positive response I have received from the community. I am active in other places, but I really want to be as active as possible in the vape community, so here I am.

Enough of my rambling! :p

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU. It's hard to get in trouble around here, enjoy and have fun.

VU Sponsors