Become a Patron!

Hello World! My Name Is Blurry Face!

You guys can call me Blurry Face. It's what I go by here on the inter webs. I'm a small business owner. Ish...

I'm in the process of opening a vape shop, and I've already got my wholesale & distributions company off the ground.

Yes, I'm looking for investors. No, I won't talk about it here. If you're interested in contributing you can PM me and I'll give you some way to contact me.

I've been vaping for a little over a year now, instead of smoking. I was blown away when I got my first vape. And it wasn't anything special. Just an eLeaf iStick TC60 lol.

Now I'm saving for a HexOhm 3 and a Recoil RDA (you can also contribute to this fund lol).

I live with my gf and her 2 kids (2 and 4 years old.. HELP ME!!) so nicotine is a must, and in this day and age you're not allowed to smoke indoors or on the property for that matter when it comes to apartment rentals. At least here in Canada. So vaping has been a god send. But like any other habit/hobby it's pricy. And we make $2100/month between the two of us if we're lucky. So... Why not start a business to make more?

I started at 12mg and now I vape 0 and 3. I used to chain vape 12, now 3 hauls at 3mg and I'm buzzin.

I've come a long way from smoking a pack a day.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, there! Congrats on quitting the cigs! Good luck with your vape shop!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU and good luck with the shop.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Trukin8r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU and best of luck on your (ad)ventures! I'd be happy to contribute but... I vape, therefore I am broke! :giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors