Become a Patron!

Hello!

GrimCrimson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there,

My name is Grim and ive been vaping for about 2 weeks now already into building coils and what not for my Twisted messes V2 RDA with Ijoy/Limitless Lux 215W, used to cut down and quit smoking plus for them pure flavours! haha

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there,

My name is Grim and ive been vaping for about 2 weeks now already into building coils and what not for my Twisted messes V2 RDA with Ijoy/Limitless Lux 215W, used to cut down and quit smoking plus for them pure flavours! haha

Well that escalated quickly lol I started with an 11Watt device with a tank that maxed out at 15watts..aaaand I just built my first coils last week after about 8 months of subohm vaping. Kudos to you for taking the bull by the horns. Welcome to VU :shades:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome Grim nice gear to start out with there!

GrimCrimson

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well that escalated quickly lol I started with an 11Watt device with a tank that maxed out at 15watts..aaaand I just built my first coils last week after about 8 months of subohm vaping. Kudos to you for taking the bull by the horns. Welcome to VU :shades:
Yes it did haha go hard or go home! xD haha well atleast you got the knowledge and experience! and cheers! Im mechanically minded and great with my hands so I said screw it and jumped in haha luckily i have a regulated mod to save me from some mess ups haha and thankyou very much!

VU Sponsors