Become a Patron!

Hello

CloudTastic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys I'm new here. I'm 18 years old and just started vaping to get away from my long addiction to cigarettes. I started smoking when I was 12 years old (my dad started me).I smoked about a pack a day for 5 years and I started to suffer from really serious lung problems, I had a really hard time breathing, even with all this I just couldn't quit. I tried everything from nicotine patches to medication to just quitting cold turkey. None of it worked. Then I discoverered vaping, it was a god send. I stopped smoking within a week of picking up my first vape pen. It has literally saved my life and I am thankful for it. I just wanted to tell my story and say hi to all you people that are part of this awesome community. Peace :)

CloudTastic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I probably put this in the wrong place. If I did, I have no idea how to navigate to delete it and move it or whatnot

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys I'm new here. I'm 18 years old and just started vaping to get away from my long addiction to cigarettes. I started smoking when I was 12 years old (my dad started me).I smoked about a pack a day for 5 years and I started to suffer from really serious lung problems, I had a really hard time breathing, even with all this I just couldn't quit. I tried everything from nicotine patches to medication to just quitting cold turkey. None of it worked. Then I discoverered vaping, it was a god send. I stopped smoking within a week of picking up my first vape pen. It has literally saved my life and I am thankful for it. I just wanted to tell my story and say hi to all you people that are part of this awesome community. Peace :)

Greetings @CloudTastic , welcome and kudos on giving up the coffin nailz.
I started smoking regularly when I was 12 also (had my first drag at 4, my first whole cigarette at 6..no shit.)
but it took me until I was 18 and living away from home to get to a pack a day.

By the time I quit smoking and started vaping I was up to a 4PD habit...
so be glad you only played Russian Roulette with your lungs for 5 years ;)

Vape On and Have Phun!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors