Become a Patron!

Hello

I'm from Ontario, Canada, and learned to do DIY E-liquid recently because my partners vaping habit is excessive and out of control and we would soon have to start committing crimes and selling organs to fund the habit otherwise...and oh how I wish I'd done this sooner. So much fun! So much cheaper..
I'm a baker so the flavour mixing is just one of those super satisfying, interesting things for me. I myself vape but only a fraction compared to him. I only care for two flavours maybe despite all I've tried and it remains one I can't seem to create on my own, but someday! He is the one with the fancy tastes and challenges me to match his favourite flavours or come up with ones he likes better, etc and then I just made a deal with a local recently making CBD vape liquid for his store. I need to get myself as organized, professional as possible and learn whatever tricks I can. Also need to select some sort of device to buy a number of for customer sampling that will last and show off the good flavour and pretty much I have used the same vape forever and have low standards sooo..one other area to look into asap.
Anyway, just basically here to learn and chat.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome and great intro :vino:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Lot's of great DIY recipes here.

Nu2Ju

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome! I just started DIY...mainly because once I figured out how much I liked I too could see a life of crime trying to get my fix!

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the Underground WinnieThePoof! As JuicyLucy said, Check out the DIY section. There are Great people and exceptional recipe's there.

VU Sponsors