Become a Patron!

Hello

Hello everyone! My name is Travis just recently joined the website to learn more about vaping. My current setup is a Kangertech iKen with 230w box mod with a Vandy Vape Bonza RDA tank. I'm looking to purchase a new RTA tank that is easy to build. I'm vaping many juices at the moment I'm vaping Melon-Burst 6mg nicotine. Which I enjoy very much.

+Travis

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Travis! Welcome to VU :wave:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU Travis.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi Travis welcome to the Forum:wave:

I think that everyone has a favorite RTA but each person chooses a different one for a whole host of different reasons.

What is your vaping style?

Do you direct to lung inhale (DTL) like a cloud chaser or mouth to lung (MTL) inhale like how a smoker smokes?

Do you prefer dual coil or single coil builds?

Around what ohms and wattage do you like to vape at?

I'm sure i'm missing some important questions but knowing the answers to the few questions above will help people recommend you an RTA that will suit your vaping needs.

Hi Travis welcome to the Forum:wave:

I think that everyone has a favorite RTA but each person chooses a different one for a whole host of different reasons.

What is your vaping style?

Do you direct to lung inhale (DTL) like a cloud chaser or mouth to lung (MTL) inhale like how a smoker smokes?

Do you prefer dual coil or single coil builds?

Around what ohms and wattage do you like to vape at?

I'm sure i'm missing some important questions but knowing the answers to the few questions above will help people recommend you an RTA that will suit your vaping needs.

I'm much more of a cloud chaser. I also prefer dual coil it seems. Right now I'm vaping around 60 to 100 watts depends on which tank and the mood I'm in. My ohms are in the range of .2 I'm still trying to understand the ohms and wattage relations.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone! My name is Travis just recently joined the website to learn more about vaping. My current setup is a Kangertech iKen with 230w box mod with a Vandy Vape Bonza RDA tank. I'm looking to purchase a new RTA tank that is easy to build. I'm vaping many juices at the moment I'm vaping Melon-Burst 6mg nicotine. Which I enjoy very much.

+Travis
Vape on brother Travis.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

You'll find lots of help in the Builders Corner! From what tanks or drippers to look at, to getting those coils built!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome Travis :vino:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator