Become a Patron!

Hello!

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
CasketWeaver here! Not really much to say about myself, besides what I've done / do for a living, a bit of history on who I am, how I feel, what I'd like to accomplish in the future, and why I'm here.

Who I am: A vaper, a gamer, and a welder at the core. If it needs a dose of TIG, MIG, or Arc (Stick) welding, I'm the guy to get it done. Soldering is a secondary hobby of mine. If it absolutely, positively, must be fixed... usually, I'm on the job.

History: Smoked about a carton in 3 days, smoked my last carton back in 2014, February to be exact - exact date has long since been lost in the annals of time. Then again, I've also slept many of hours since then, and my old man brain doesn't work like it used to. I'm a grumpy old vet with more medical problems than a man 3x my age. Kicking in doors, manning a M2, or rolling in an Abrams was the highlight of my life. Now, I just do the civilian thing, wake up, run a few miles, take a shower, go to work, come home, shower, and handle my 5 month old son. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

How I Feel (Most Days): Aliens ladies and gents... aliens. On a serious note, I feel enlightened most days. Some days I'm a ball of energy, other days I'm a ball of death and decay. Have no issues talking about anything, really. I'll keep to myself or spread knowledge as needed, when needed, to keep people alive and in one piece as long as I can. I try to be courteous to people, but once you act like a jackass, get ready to get treated like a jackass.

What Do I Want to Accomplish: Long term - open my own fabrication shop. Short term - keeping my family fed, clothed, and housed. I put this on the short-term list because every day presents a new challenge.

Why I'm Here: Might be pretty obvious. I enjoy the various aspects of the vaping world. Do we need some change? Sure! Do we need to live and let live? Absolutely! That's what I hope to share with the rest of the vaping community. Share ideas, stories, hints, tips, tricks, advice, knowledge, etc. Hopefully though, we can see eye to eye on some things and agree to disagree on other things, peacefully, like reasonable human beings. If not, please refrain from acting like a jackass, but if you INSIST on it, don't let your feelings get hurt when I come out of the wood works treating you as such.

Until then, please, feel free to address me as Weaver, CW, dude, or whatever helps you identify with me. I'm not picky, trust me, I've seen worse.

And don't hesitate to ask me anything, again, I will answer just about anything. You may not like the answer, but it will be as honest as humanly possible.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and glad you joined us :wave:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
enePIQSlTltgOTJTq3sQ388APMvXgeEx34PEnOtYltcDjnE5HbzT715u3u86-MhxMjDUkDZ7ooJFNJrNbWgDT3COpvahRXVb0seEQzvBqAH0SVEN3XLrFbyQCCplk3fU5uId7rOAGZVOjbnybkcnnfhkuhwg2g05Xjmec2tUNvoM2TVX9-0YOi2hHwO5ltf5nAlfvflinE-Ez5VPzKwSGTFVObxGAxOePPw0YZy1znqJ_4XC2u4WI0G16S4lFebghvIyEYDZu0PzFFI3vEmG8I_WJ6vxaHJm6aCOtvxRFiP3hEyV_x2s8OLZ65BzLrEeL5-ZZ-Cb5dgZGFS46hH6e2OF9rnWZ591r7Ax0NJlgY2ep7LfCangWVjWyUosi_j8vAQlkba_k2pdZCbz8WOM3Gi91pZOOTfRXyVU-UdYJqzUgYQDtgWD0lzEEEXKdiJzW9uK-KJrCzhVEcYJOqBx7iH3lkTTMnUlocaYoTL2Wm5voikP8_VDGZC7Lnvc3UXnAtBORfbe7BuXHNz6LgyWBlpBQCbeSvvSRDcasykLCRLlgk8T2EM9zi_QAF4bLrnfTztutmwI97xSR065CX30pCU9Lu1kTZVbJCQUxyooHlJGd4hUkmt1-gaudjU3FAg5GJcuJZuHHHfR1VlxtSGJhQQvorg8ntK0=w450-h150-no

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
welcome aboard :wave:, well they cant say you didn’t warn folks :giggle:

Last edited:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome CW

:wave:

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I found you! And followed you.
Yes you did.
welcome aboard :wave:, well they cant say you didn’t warn folks :giggle:
Exactly, I did warn them. Not everybody likes my method of delivery, and not everybody likes my answers but the best thing that could happen to him is that their honest answers.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors