Become a Patron!

Hellvape Pro RDA Review by Ben28

Hellvape Pro RDA
1.jpg
RDA atomizers are the famous ones known for their great flavor and vapor production, in this case I bring the Hellvape Pro, which has really impressed me for good. It has two different air inlets and is very, very customizable, being able to choose the colors that you like the most and that match your mod. They are normally combined with a Squonk Mod, I currently don't have one, which is a shame, so I won't be able to review the squonking function. In addition, it is very easy to wick and assemble both for beginners and for more advanced people, so, after retiring my Hellvape Hellbeast RDA, let's start this review but not before thanking Sourcemore for sending me this product to give my most honest review about it.

Disclaimer; Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

Brand Images
Combo.jpg

The product in question comes in seven colors, I will leave them here below from left to right.
- Silver + Grey Extra Parts
- Blue + Pink Extra Parts
- Gold + Black Extra Parts
- Black + Red Extra Parts
- Gunmetal + Blue Extra Parts
- Rainbow + Light Pink Extra Parts
- Red + Silver Extra Parts

It has three airflow modes, we can only have the honeycomb open, the bottom airflow open or both open, this gives a great range for people who love a very open puff or something more closed.

In the images we can see the exploded view, the atomizer is very easy to disassemble.

Additionally, if you like customization, the extra parts in many colors are sold separately, I recommend it to give a tone of customization to the atomizer.
Specs of the product;

Size
24mm*31.3mm
AirflowBottom Airflow, Side Airflow, Bottom Airflow + Side Airflow
Drip Tip810
Weight32g

Packaging And First Impressions
IMG_9038.JPG

The box in which the product comes has a simple and direct design, a black box, with a preview of the atomizer, the color indicated in the upper right corner and we are told that it comes with free customizable parts.

In the box of the extra parts we simply see the brand of the product and that it is indicated for the Hellvape Pro RDA.
IMG_9039.JPG

On the side of the box we see the model name indicated and little else, as I said before, simple and to the point.

IMG_9040.JPG

We go to the back, where we are told the contents of the box, some of the features, a scratch-off code to verify the authenticity of the product and some addresses and emails of the brand.

The contents of the atomizer box;
1* Dead Rabbit Pro RDA
2* 0.37Ω Ni80 Clapton Coils
2* Shoelace Cotton
1* BF Pin
1* Coil Cutting Tool
1* Accesory Bag
1* Extra 810 Drip Tip
1* Extra Airflow Ring
1* User Manual

The content of the extra parts of the atomizer;
1* 810 Drip Tip
1* Top Airflow Ring
1* Bottom Airflow Ring

As for first impressions, I like that the brand has gone straight to the point, it looks simple and pretty, clear and concise. A black box, with an image so we know what is expected inside the box and little else, very good packaging, I like it.
IMG_9041.JPG

Once we opened the box we found everything very well packaged in its place, on the one hand the atomizer and the extra parts and on the other the DIY parts. In the small box of the atomizer are the coils, the cotton, the accessories...

The first impression upon seeing the product was wow, the color is incredible, it looks beautiful, bright, no matte colors or anything like that, it is something that really draws attention and that I love, you always have to give color to life.

As I mentioned before, the free extra parts are Pink and the complementary ones that Sourcemore sent me are Light Pink, then we will talk about the difference between the original drip tip and the extra one, because there is one.

Device Inspection
IMG_9042.JPG

Once everything is taken out of the box and the atomizer is mounted on top of the Vaporesso Gen200, we see how beautiful it looks and combines with the black. The pack comes with everything you need to wick and vape directly, no need to buy separate coils. By the way, what was used for the review was what came in the package, none of my own cotton or my coils.

The main difference between the drip tips is that one is made of a material, like some type of silver, and the other that comes separately is like some type of plastic. I don't want to get into details because I honestly don't know exactly what materials they are and to tell lies, I better keep quiet.
IMG_9044.JPG

This is what the atomizer looks like with all its parts disassembled, on one side of the drip tip, which if you look closely has a kind of metal base and according to Hellvape, is an Ag+ drip tip which does not transfer any heat to the lips. or anything like that. On the other hand we see the airflow rings. I must say that when I took it apart, an O-ring came out, but they are very, very easy to put back on.

To disassemble it, we first remove the drip tip, then we turn the top airflow ring until it closes completely and it comes out, finally we remove the bottom airflow ring, it sounds simple right? Well, that's it.
IMG_9043.JPG

This is what the chamber looks like from the inside, it is actually quite wide and we can see where the air enters, both through the honeycomb and through the direct inlet, which passes the air under the coil.

IMG_9045.JPG

This is what the deck looks like, where we will proceed to assemble the coils, it is very simple, we will only have to unscrew the screws with a flat head, which is included in the kit, insert our previously cut coils, stabilize the coils and start vaping!
IMG_9048.JPG

This will be the color configuration that I will be using, I personally think that Blue + Light Pink looks incredible.

Mounting And Preparing
Once the coils have been cut to 5, as recommended by the coil cutting tool, we put them in and adjust them so that they are as straight and perfect as possible.
IMG_9051.JPG

Once stabilized, starting with very low watts and increasing little by little until reaching the desired ones, they look like this, beautiful right?

IMG_9053.JPG

This is what the wicking looks like, one shoelace cotton is enough for one time, so we have a spare for the other one. I'm not a wicking professional, in fact I'm pretty bad at it but it's acceptable.
IMG_9054.JPG

Once wicked, we wet the cotton and we are ready to vape. I will start as always with the advantages and disadvantages and then I will comment on my impressions.

In general I think it is very easy to make a good setup on this atomizer, so, on that side, great.

To finish, we will see the advantages and disadvantages and finally the impressions on vaping.

Vaping Time
As for vaping, well, the coils, once stabilized and prepared, gave 0.16Ω, I vaped it at 50watts, something optimal in my opinion.

As soon as I took the first puff my mouth was filled with flavor, something incredible and something I had never experienced before, all this with the two airflows open to the maximum, so the puff was one of the most open draws I had ever seen. The vapour, too, was brutal, basically a cloud chaser for people who want it for that purpose.

I tried closing the bottom airflow and the draw was a little tighter but obviously still DTL, a little more restricted but without losing any vapor and gaining slightly in flavour.

I also tried to close the top airflow and leave the bottom one open but in this case it did not convince me at all, so I concluded, I stayed with the bottom one closed and the top one open, although from time to time, when I want a puffing as DTL as possible, I leave both open.

I have no complaints about this RDA, flavor 10/10, vapour 10/10, what more could you ask for? Easy to assemble? You got it. Open draft? You have it. Something more closed? You also have it, you practically couldn't ask for more.

In conclusion, if I had to give this RDA a grade, for me it is a 10/10 for me, it has everything you need.

Advantages And Disadvantages
Advantages
Customizable
Different Airflows Options
Easy Setup
Perfect Flavour
Everything Included
Extra Parts
Good Looking
Very Well Manufactured
Very Good Looking

And no, I haven't forgotten to list the disadvantages, this product simply doesn't have them, anyway, Hellvape hasn't paid me for this so don't worry.

Conclusion
Everything has been said, this RDA is perfect for beginners and more advanced people, without any cons and with a perfectly acceptable price.

Finally, thank you again to Kavis from Sourcemore for the possibility of reviewing this product.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping!

By Ben28.

VU Sponsors