Become a Patron!

Helo

Ok so a few days ago I got my sigelei 150 watt ... It has been work great until last night when I decided to treat to go up 100 watt on a .5 coil... Man that thing was lighting up like crazy on just one puff.. But my question is now that I didn't that and I go on and put rda on it read low resistance why and how can I fix this... Plz someone plz help me I'm doing to vape again

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! Does that RDA work on anything else ? That box will fire down to .1 ohms. Could be the connection also

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok so a few days ago I got my sigelei 150 watt ... It has been work great until last night when I decided to treat to go up 100 watt on a .5 coil... Man that thing was lighting up like crazy on just one puff.. But my question is now that I didn't that and I go on and put rda on it read low resistance why and how can I fix this... Plz someone plz help me I'm doing to vape again

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
What 0.5 coil are you referring to, a replacement coil, a coil made yourself? Same RDA, same coil?
If it's a self made coil, what gauge of wire, wraps and ID? Dual, or single coil?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Check your coil's legs, if they're still snug and not loose. If you had your mod for a while, it might require some cleaning of the 510 connection. My Sigelei 150W seems to be more sensitive than my Sigelei 100 Plus. As a regular maintenance, I clean the contacts with a q-tip and a dash of rubbing alcohol. Put a dash on one side, clean the 510 connection thoroughly, use the other side to dry. Let it sit for a Minute, to make sure if there's any alcohol left, it will evaporate. Then you should be good to go.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
try a different topper and see if you have same results

VU Sponsors