Become a Patron!

Help! 24mg VG suspended nicotine to 3mg/ 120ml

I need help figuring out how much of my 24mg nicotine in VG to put in my 120ml, max VG bottle of juice with 0mg nic level. I'm horrible at math, so please don't throw multiplying numbers at me. I'd probably screw it up and get a totally wrong number.

Although I could do it for you I would rather you use a calculator like one of these in the link provided. If you can't figure out how to use it then in my opinion you should not be trying to mix Nicotine.

https://ecigvape.com/#anc_calcs
I appreciate your providing the calculator, but don't appreciate your kind of rude response to someone who is obviously just starting out. I came to this forum for help. I apparently picked the wrong forum for beginners.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not being rude I am giving you very good advice in my opinion because if you can't figure out how to use a calculator to mix nicotine without depending on someone to do it for you then again in my opinion you should not be fucking around with what is known to be a poisonous chemical. If someone did the math and was wrong and you got nic sick who are you going to blame them or you for trusting they did it right. Use the calculator and want your calculation checked for you to be sure no problem.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Crystal, welcome to VU.

If you add 17.5 ml of your 24mg Nic to 120 ml of your base liquid, it will come out to just slightly over ( 3.05 mg ) your desired 3 mg final mix.

Please feel free to ask additional questions should you have them. :)

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Although I could do it for you I would rather you use a calculator like one of these in the link provided. If you can't figure out how to use it then in my opinion you should not be trying to mix Nicotine.

Hmmm. New members expecting spoon feeding. Was this always the case or is this an emerging trend?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1/2 and 1/2 gets you to 12mg. 1/2 and 1/2 get you to 6mg... repeat again you have 3mg.... if my non mathematical way is correct.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A bit late for the party but this is what I came up with using the ejuicemeup. 105mls of the 0 nic juice and 15mls of the 24base to make 120mls of 3mg juice.
8URzVMk.jpg

VU Sponsors