Become a Patron!

[help] build setup

mbg247

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I'm new to vaping and was wondering if you guys could up me figure out if this build would work out or suggest a better build please :D
I've been using the ijust2 and my girlfriend has the aspire cf mod kit, I've been wanting to start rebuilding dripping atomizers and I heard the battery for both setup would be compatible with RDA's
My build in mind is:
Mutation x v4 RDA
Dual coil build kanthal 26-28g
Aiming towards .3-.4 build and mostly looking for flavor, although I do enjoy big clouds haha

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a Mutation, that build will get you both...;)

mbg247

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hahah yeah thats what I'm hoping for :D, now time to wait for a stainless version to be in stock and not sold out >.<

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, I'm new to vaping and was wondering if you guys could up me figure out if this build would work out or suggest a better build please :D
I've been using the ijust2 and my girlfriend has the aspire cf mod kit, I've been wanting to start rebuilding dripping atomizers and I heard the battery for both setup would be compatible with RDA's
My build in mind is:
Mutation x v4 RDA
Dual coil build kanthal 26-28g
Aiming towards .3-.4 build and mostly looking for flavor, although I do enjoy big clouds haha
Dual coil 24g 7/6 wrap 2.5mm ID => 0.32 Ohm
Dual coil 24g 8/7 wrap 3mm => 0.4 Ohm

mbg247

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dual coil 24g 7/6 wrap 2.5mm ID => 0.32 Ohm
Dual coil 24g 8/7 wrap 3mm => 0.4 Ohm

I will probably lean more towards the ~.32 ohm build, thank you for the build suggestion :D

VU Sponsors