Become a Patron!

Help! Can't find a juice I like!

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so ive been vaping a little over a month, got a fuhattan mech mod with doge x2 rda, im all set with building and all that but cannot find a steady juice. Some i have kinda liked is Atty Boy-Vengence, like butterscotch, Cuttwood-Boss Reserve, honey nut banana, and Zeus-blueberry, but none ive loved, id really like a good fruit flavor. Thanks! And unlike other threads, please describe the flavor! Most names dont tell!

sleepyi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What nicotine level do you vape?

redspidermonkee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
try space jam pluto to me it tastes like melon with a hint of mint

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As for nicotine, if you can afford 2 bottles of the same liquid, pick up a 3mg and a 0mg. Then if you mix them together you will have 1.5mg.

Avail vapor makes a 4mg and 0mg, so mixing those would give you 2mg. Not sure about other vendors and lower nicl evels.

Flavor is really hard though. Everyone has different tastes. Are you not close to a local vapor shop?

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

sleepyi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@BreeZyCloudZ
Another thing is, are you looking for a fruity pastry/cream flavor or straight fruit flavor? and if straight fruit, do you like tangy/sharper sweet flavor like strawberry lemonade or rounded out fruit sweet flavor like blueberry or apricot?

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would recommend you buy juice from www.giantvapes.com. They have free shipping on every order, and they carry over 40 premium juice lines. You can search by brand, by type, by highest reviews, etc.

Also, it really helps if you find a youtube reviewer who has similar taste profile as you. For instance, I follow Convicted Vapes because pretty much everything they like, I like too, and vice versa.

Finally, someone recommend Pluto by Space Jam. I'd second that, and add that out of the 30+ vendors I've tried over the years, Space Jam is hands down my FAVORITE for fruit vapes. You can find the entire line at giantvapes.com

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far ive really liked straight out flavors, a plain blueberry was one of them, i have space jam galactica and it was really bad, i think its strawberry champagne, not good at all, i might look at their other flavors, im close to a local shop, i guess its just my taste buds, but The flavors i said in my first post are still the top

sleepyi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm currently vaping Blue Moon from Juice Mafia. "Strong blueberry inhale, with an assorted fruit finish." Only drawback to this site is you have to order atleast $30 to get free shipping.
It requires about 5 days of steeping at the least before the flavors really develop. The first few days you get the juice, the flavors are pretty mute.

I been looking into Feghali Vapor Gold label recently. USA orders are shipped for FREE :] $15 for 30ml glass bottle

Check out juicedb dot com, its a neat database site for brands and flavors of e juice

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vape kitchen perfect pear.
OMG! Best fruit vape I've ever had!!! Not a complex flavor, just pear but it's the most true to the fruit vape juice I've ever vaped.

I'm more of a custard vapor but you have to throw a fruit in every once in a while to avoid vape tongue. That is my new fav.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome to the club...finding a juice you like is like finding the holy grail...and it will change...you will find lots of juice you don't like and a few you do like....the better your pallette is the harder it will be, but juice making has really evolved.....

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Check out Charlie Noble. I have really been digging their Siren Song and Pistachio RY4. I also have the smoked yogurt which is really tasty.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ailgaz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cake and bakes flavors are so spot on. The blueberry pie that I tried was out of this world. The thick flavor and vapor, it was amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i just bought the One Hit Wonder-Rocket Man, im very impressed, its a blueberry parfait, taste like a faint slightly sour blueberry with a granola topping, its 3mg, usually 3mg is kinda harsh but this vape is smooth as silk, its very delicious as well, it might get better after some steeping but it is amazing, nothing is overpowering, its just right, im gonna try their Milk Man next, its a strawberry cream(everyone has this flavor) im gonna keep looking but this will hold me over for now

ailgaz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i just bought the One Hit Wonder-Rocket Man, im very impressed, its a blueberry parfait, taste like a faint slightly sour blueberry with a granola topping, its 3mg, usually 3mg is kinda harsh but this vape is smooth as silk, its very delicious as well, it might get better after some steeping but it is amazing, nothing is overpowering, its just right, im gonna try their Milk Man next, its a strawberry cream(everyone has this flavor) im gonna keep looking but this will hold me over for now
Everyone including me. Love milk man. Vaping it right now as a matter of fact. 3mg is smooth people love the smell of it. Strawberry milk shake.

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyone including me. Love milk man. Vaping it right now as a matter of fact. 3mg is smooth people love the smell of it. Strawberry milk shake.

Yea i almost got it but ive had so many strawberry creams or milks, i went with the blueberry(Rocket Man) but im gonna get the Milk Man next, ive waited so long to try it because you have to buy 6 oz., but i go to my local vape shop so often he let me buy half and saved my other half, it might be my permanent brand, honestly cant believe how smooth it is compared to others

SmokinJoe23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im using 12 mg mother's milk but i will be cutting down to 6 in the next month. mother's milk has a buttery taste to it kind of sugary to. I think anything fruity is also always a safe pick

smoke free vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Try no.51 E liquid from Beard Vape Co. It is a combined mix featuring vanilla custard blended between layers of vanilla custard.

eavisun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe try watermelon or double apple if you really want to try some good fruit juices. You can also try cherry :p I tasted it mby 2 weekd ago and now cant stop vaping :p :)

Jordon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Zeus is my favorite juice vendor and I like fruit but their blueberry isn't one of my favorites. I've had a bunch of them and Medusa, Athena's Adventure and Straw-Nana are great!

VU Sponsors