Help! Clone ID...

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, first regulated device I might pick up since the acquisition of my MVP2 quite a while ago and I'm not too familiar with these. It's a Hana clone , just not sure who makes it. Not sure what to pay .... I need some help with identifying it. My buddy said he paid $130 . I'm not doubting that, just wondering what it's actually worth. Thanks in advance.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure what brand of the clone it is but the Cana by Cloupor is around 60 bucks or so right now. Fast tech has a version for under 50 and Focalecig has ta version for less than 50 as well. The Cloupor Cana V3 is rated among the best of these Hana clones.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am guessing the Clouper myself.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For $130, you can do much better..

The IPVv2 is under $100, and the 180W God Box is $100-130.

Jus sayin.... ;)

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ignore my Jenky thumb... Between machining and this Buffalo blizzard, I have no chance at a cleanly crafted cuticle.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
$130 is highway robbery for any DNA 30 Hana clone, even the best one ..

$130 is highway robbery for any DNA 30 Hana clone, even the best one ..

Yes, please do not pay $130 for that, not even worth $100. As others have said, you can get a brand new one at focal or Fastech for around $50. Fastech (and probably focal too) even have the 50w versions now for $55 I think, no reviews on the 50 watts yet but they don't look bad and have an adjustable 510 too!. Check em out: http://www.fasttech.com/search?hana

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everybody. And yeah, there's no way I would ever even pay close to that. The thing is cool, but not $130 cool.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks identical to my cloupor hana modz dna30. Got it for $60 at Aspen Valley Vapes. Great little box for the money, had it for a few months now, used daily with no issues at all. I like my sigelei 100w box better though.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I talked to my buddy today and explained that you fine folks led me in the right direction.He completely understood. He's bummed that he paid what he did. So to remedy that, he purchased a God 180. We played with that for a bit. That thing is like a tank!

CaFF how are the Focalcig clones. I have two coming in the mail one for my wife and one for my friend. Figure if the wife doesnt like it im only out 40 bucks and ill just get her a sigelei 100 watt or an ipv3.

VU Sponsors