Become a Patron!

Help convince me to get Tmaxx No Frills..

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Easy Button = modify the rule so it makes more sense

Hardly "Easy Button".... that's how you get an 87 page rule book-- by trying to anticipate and make a ruling for every possible iteration of every possible problem. It paints both members and staff into corners. We prefer a much simpler model with a few simple rules for the common good, and to let common sense pretty much look after the rest.

We try to: avoid over-moderation, encourage folks to MYOB and participate in threads to which they can add value, and allow admin to assist with rarely required rule interpretations (since we wrote them to be short, sweet, to the point, and always supporting the values of the Forum). It's easy to tell who the admins and moderators are-- we have staff badges. Those without staff badges are free to enjoy the forum without any responsibility on them to police or monitor. For those who prefer a very regimented, highly policed environment, there's already a place that does that very well.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
MattP, Leave Miz Whiskey alone!!! Shame on you for being an ass! She was just trying be helpful and NOT let Pami get in trouble... You are asking for trouble in attacking her. DROP IT. Go off and be in another thread if you can't handle it, jerk!

@TygerTyger and @VaporJoe Do y'all get a hint of Almond Joy with the Kentucky Bourbon Custard? I'm not complaining, I LOVE it! But I just know Joe said there was the hint of Coconut, I'm getting stronger than a hint and its delicious! :) Tyger, I don't remember if you like it or not, but wouldn't mind your input if you do know. :) I do remember you like anything with dragon in the name... those are next on my list to try out along with the cinnamon funnel cake. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It wasn't my intention to spark dispute. I specifically asked to be convinced lol. It was only a matter of time that I'd order. Just needed a little reassuring.
You did nothing wrong, you started a simple thread, suggesting input from others. Though it did seem to go sideways for a minute, I hope you found what you were looking for.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It wasn't my intention to spark dispute. I specifically asked to be convinced lol. It was only a matter of time that I'd order. Just needed a little reassuring.
You did nothing wrong. Some people have ways of being inflammatory without basis. You know, internet trolls are everywhere.
Personally, I diy my juice; but have had tmaxx on several occasions and have found it to be a great bargain.
I hope that your questions were answered though. I hope that whatever juice you decide to purchase, that it exceeds your expectations.

BAM crew

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, internet trolls are everywhere.
funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-bugs-bunny-362601.jpeg

f6d15d48be0586d009f697e74116d6ce.jpg

848b79d72ae7757973a7e864cc6fdd51.jpg

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MattP, Leave Miz Whiskey alone!!! Shame on you for being an ass! She was just trying be helpful and NOT let Pami get in trouble... You are asking for trouble in attacking her. DROP IT. Go off and be in another thread if you can't handle it, jerk!

@TygerTyger and @VaporJoe Do y'all get a hint of Almond Joy with the Kentucky Bourbon Custard? I'm not complaining, I LOVE it! But I just know Joe said there was the hint of Coconut, I'm getting stronger than a hint and its delicious! :) Tyger, I don't remember if you like it or not, but wouldn't mind your input if you do know. :) I do remember you like anything with dragon in the name... those are next on my list to try out along with the cinnamon funnel cake. :)
I love the coconut notes in it, too.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well that was entertaining.

back to the topic at hand...
im in the market for a new lemon dessert vape. seems like their lemon filled doughnut is what people are most recommending in this category. any other lemon lovers out there care to weigh in?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had that 1 yet.
But their Lemon Pound Cake is on point.

http://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s/lemon-pound-cake.html

thanks man. i had my eye on that one too. glad to hear its on point.

been wanting to try TMaxx for what feels like forever. the deals are just too good to ignore. but ive been really happy with Vape Wild and havent bought from any other vendors in quite a while. even though theyre inexpensive, Vape Wild costs a bit more than TMaxx. this is even doing DIY with their signature flavor boosts as the flavoring. it breaks down to like $1 per 10ml and thats pretty much the same as TMaxx...except TMaxx is already mixed for you.

the only thing that holds me back from TMaxx is the fact that they dont offer a sample pack of small bottles. not a smart move in my opinion. i feel theyd get way more business if they did. but then again im no store owner so im sure theyve got a plan that works for them. it just bugs me as a customer because the moment I drop $5 or so on a 30ml and dont like it, my savings gets .. um ... vaporized. LOL or NOT vaporized i should say! heh

so long story short its great to hear a lot of folks like their flavors ... this minimizes my chances of me blowing an assload of money on 30ml "samplers". i have the feeling i'll like a good amount of the flavors. but you never know. im sure every one of us here has hundreds of mls from various vendors that we'll never vape because it looked and reviewed so well, yet its just not for us. samplers are the only way to find out without dumping a bunch of cash.

tmaxxking2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Right now Vanilla Mint Candy is my all day vape I never leave the house with out at least 60mls
I was sick for a few days the menthol was all I could taste I got hooked on it
Strawberry Custard is still in rotation it was my all day vape for over a year and half

@Kemosabe the list of reasons we don't offer sample packs is very long.
The one major reason would be pg/vg ratio and nicotine levels no one wants to be left out

It sure is nice to see people are happy with our product

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It sure is nice to see people are happy with our product.
I got my order a couple of days ago and the stuff is dreamy! I love the Strawberries and Cream & Strawberry Doughnut. I still haven't tried the White Chocolate/Peanut Butter but it smells really good. I am very happy that I took the plunge. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I got my order a couple of days ago and the stuff is dreamy! I love the Strawberries and Cream & Strawberry Doughnut. I still haven't tried the White Chocolate/Peanut Butter but it smells really good. I am very happy that I took the plunge. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
That's terrific! :) So glad to hear you are enjoying it!

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi
Question to everyone.
Are those flavors robust and bold strong, or gentle and medium strong.
I am into fruit only vaping on the budget and so far endured many misses. I really like BOLD robust flavors, say if it is strawberry, one should easily get strawberry taste, not guessing what is it.

Thanks
P.S. I am not trying to hijack this thread....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi
Question to everyone.
Are those flavors robust and bold strong, or gentle and medium strong.
I am into fruit only vaping on the budget and so far endured many misses. I really like BOLD robust flavors, say if it is strawberry, one should easily get strawberry taste, not guessing what is it.

Thanks
P.S. I am not trying to hijack this thread....
I would say the amount of flavor is not weak at all... they're ideal for ADV's... not so strong you'll get sick of it... not so weak you can't taste it.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Everytime I vape shop online I get side tracked. I've been meaning to try Tmaxx Strawberry Doughnut for a while now. The thing is, I always find other things I think I need more. I have a budget and spend only X amount of dollars per month. I never buy things online through credit by charging it.

For instance this month I've spent all I wanted to minus about $20. Meaning I have about an Andrew Jackson left to spend on my card. I've wanted to try a Cleito tank for a long time. Being so cheap (under $20 most places), I've almost pushed the button a few times. But I keep thinking about Tmaxx's line.

I'm not short on liquid by any means but I imagine the Strawberry Doughnut they make is better than alot of the stuff I have.

Basically I just wanted to know you're thoughts on this flavor..Their asking price is more than fair. I'm sure I'll eventually order there but sometimes need some convincing :)

Any fans of no frills?
Is there a better flavor there that stands out?
Buy a Cleito?
Overrated?
Get some already? Lol
Well I get to go against the tide and say i tried 3 or 4 of the tmaxx no frills line when they first came out and didn't like Any of them. Their more expensive clockwerks custard on the other hand is my favorite. I will offer the caveat that I don't like fruity and many dessert flavors so it takes a lot to impress me. NETs and a few diy flavors are my thing.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, after all the gushing reviews, I want some and I gotta problem... (and it's all Frank's fault. :rolleyes:)

I get this popup during checkout and it greys out my entire screen, and won't respond to clicks. I can't get past it! :xD:

Hangup.PNG

I think it's Frank's chihuahua's fault,:eek:
or mebbe cause I haven't bought actual juice since 2010. WTH am I doing wrong? :)

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hardly "Easy Button".... that's how you get an 87 page rule book-- by trying to anticipate and make a ruling for every possible iteration of every possible problem. It paints both members and staff into corners. We prefer a much simpler model with a few simple rules for the common good, and to let common sense pretty much look after the rest.

We try to: avoid over-moderation, encourage folks to MYOB and participate in threads to which they can add value, and allow admin to assist with rarely required rule interpretations (since we wrote them to be short, sweet, to the point, and always supporting the values of the Forum). It's easy to tell who the admins and moderators are-- we have staff badges. Those without staff badges are free to enjoy the forum without any responsibility on them to police or monitor. For those who prefer a very regimented, highly policed environment, there's already a place that does that very well.
Um I like it here just fine, unhappy short weenered compensating old fart moderators at the other place annoyed me haha :D

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Burn him! He's a witch!!!
Ahaha i also absolutely hated the 12 flavors of Vape Wild I tried, same sickly flavor of some sort in all of them yet some folks raved. I'm the guy who yelled "the emperor has no clothes!" When he appeared fatassed naked and everyone swooned at his beautiful attire :D

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay, after all the gushing reviews, I want some and I gotta problem... (and it's all Frank's fault. :rolleyes:)

I get this popup during checkout and it greys out my entire screen, and won't respond to clicks. I can't get past it! :xD:

View attachment 88667

or mebbe cause I haven't bought actual juice since 2010. WTH am I doing wrong? :)
I get that shit, too. I back out of the page, checkout again, and that thing pops up again but goes through in a few seconds.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where is @Whisky? She should come bitch in this thread some more. She's good for that and making useless misunderstood posts.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

View attachment 88667

At the bottom of that popup is a checkbox... once you check it, it goes away. We have had some issues with this on mobile devices... are you on a mobile?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Isn't that the "You've better had you shit right cause you're about to get charged after clicking the little box" screen that appears at the end?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Sorry @David Wolf you know me and I said the same thing years ago but been vaping Ariels Breakfast Cereal for weeks now!
Yeah well I should admit I haven't tried many of them Steve :p
When you find something you like (rare for me unless it's a NET) vape away!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When you find something you like (rare for me unless it's a NET) vape away!

Hell when I first started vaping I said I would never vape deserts, cereals or chocolates and I have over 100 flavors in stock. Still vape loads of my own Tobacco Blends daily but never say never you know?

VU Sponsors