Become a Patron!

Help dead on arrival Smok X Pro 80.

vikkij100

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered from Vape NW online and arrived not working. Vape Nm doesn't answer emails. Took to local shop they were unable to fix. They claim problem is pin was not soldered to wire. Tanks say no atomizer. I included a picture. Help greatly appreciated. Thanks. Don't make my mistake an order from this company!
442a0996a8d1a9b2e64895ab74826cfe.jpg
d17eae81d7a33ce5b8a5afa06f93b93b.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The shop you took it to couldn't solder the wire to the pin?.

vikkij100

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They said it could not be fixed. They were useless and not only with this problem. I bought a tank there and they sold me a new base when it was a problem with a pin in an eleaf 30 watt. They sold me a cheap base, kept the good one. I had to order the original one from MBV. Cause the cheap one fell apart.

adamwineguy

Founder, 10 Vape Commandments
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fairly easy fix from the looks of it. Like Mike above said, it can be soldered back together. If you have the receipt from your purchase you might have to go the route of replacement with the factory warranty (if soldering isn't an option for you).

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapeNW have excellent customer serivce - call them on the phone, and they'll send a new one. If you try to fix it yourself and something goes wrong, you're dead in the water!

If they don't answer at first, keep trying.

vikkij100

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They wanted pictures which were sent and they don't response. I'll try calling. Thanks

vikkij100

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Factory may be better they will see unit has never been used. Thanks

Do the warranty claim on the smok website, Madvape is the warranty house in the US, and they took care of my problem with a direct exchange the same day and I had it two days later. Service was superb, cant say enough good things about madvapes compared to other warranty claims that others complain about from other manufacturers.

VU Sponsors