Become a Patron!

Help for someone who kneads himself

Hi people.
I decided to share my works with you, I created help for vapers - mixers - "Vape self-replacements"

You only need to specify the desired ratio of PG / VG / AD, select the aroma, and how much nicotine is required in the finished liquid.
Prila will undertake all the difficult work and will calculate what and how much to interfere with.
I guess you can ask, "Why do we need it when the market is full of these?" :)
I will answer with pleasure.

Prila has several striking differences:
1) Kneading any number of percent of aroma. Yes, yes :) at least put 100%. But I do not think that it will be possible to soar afterwards.
2) The output table can show (at your choice) the result in: drops, milliliters, grams, percentages, and units of an insulin syringe (he used it for testing liquids himself)
3) The program itself (!) Can calculate the number of all aromas, the nicotine base (if nicotine is required), one regular base, and three types of pure ingredients (PG / VG / AD), that is, I will clarify: everything can be easily mixed, but the bases interfere in a heap hope
only mine :)
4) Calculation of the total cost of the finished batch (well, for example, if you make a sale very convenient)
5) Detailed filling of arches, bases. You can specify everything up to the density and number of drops in ML (there are pens of extraordinary accuracy) :)
6) Very flexible customization. What you do not use in mixes can be removed so as not to interfere.
7) Many calculators strictly adhere to given ratios. And give an error if it is not possible to achieve these relationships. "Vape self-replacements" are more democratic, and try to achieve the required ratios themselves, but if this is not possible, then it does not dictate its own rules, but shows the closest possible parameters. And you decide to interfere or not.

Well, plus all that others have.

I really hope that you are interested and you will try. And you will use.
I would be happy for your feedback. And if you do not like something, write pokumekayu. Add / remove / fix ..

Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.antdroid.vape

Last edited by a moderator:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You should try to post the link, more people will be inclined to at least take a look. The link will show here in red if it's a working link.

Welcome to VU.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
in service to those interested i edited it to make it work

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So it's yet another app to clutter up things until it gets the axe. Nope, I'll stick to what works perfectly and is free. Knead i say more.!?

So it's yet another app to clutter up things until it gets the axe. Nope, I'll stick to what works perfectly and is free. Knead i say more.!?

You probably did not understand. The application is free. Please do not judge strictly. Can you help make the app better? Tell me what you wanted to fix in the application. Thank you

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You probably did not understand. The application is free. Please do not judge strictly. Can you help make the app better? Tell me what you wanted to fix in the application. Thank you
Yes the app is free but what functions will have to be purchased?

VU Sponsors