Help for us noobies ...

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am interested in trying my hand at making some ejuice... Been reading the recipes, and googling for tutorials and such...

But one thing that would really help would be if people could provide links to where they found the flavor ingredients they are suggesting...

for example, I saw a delicious looking cotton candy recipe and it listed "Circus Cotton candy - TFA" as one of the ingredients... Being a noobie, I was wondering if TFA is some sort of classification, like USP is for vegetable glycerin... Now while it was easily googlable... A link sure would have helped...

Thanks in Advance!
Rob

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh. I misread. Thought it said boobies. Came to lend 2 hands. Know somewhat less than nothing about the topic though.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TFA/TPA ~The Flavor Apprentice/The Perfumers Apprentice
FA~ Flavourart
CAP~Capellas
SM-Seedmans
LA~LorAnn
INW~Inawera
ECX-Ecigexpress
HS~Hangsen
VZ~ Vapping Zone

And many more........................................Please excuse the ones that don't come to mind!

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh. I misread. Thought it said boobies. Came to lend 2 hands. Know somewhat less than nothing about the topic though.
Your old enough to vape but no nothing about boobies...;)

LOL.....have at it my friend!

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
AP ~ Acetyl Pyrazine.... nutty or yeasty bread flavor.
EM ~ Ethyl Maltol.....Sweetner "Cotton Candy Flavor"

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there is some flavors that shouldn't be vaped. FA has a kitchen line that should only be ingested not inhaled. Most sites have warnings to which flavor are not intended to be vaped.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am interested in trying my hand at making some ejuice... Been reading the recipes, and googling for tutorials and such...

But one thing that would really help would be if people could provide links to where they found the flavor ingredients they are suggesting...

for example, I saw a delicious looking cotton candy recipe and it listed "Circus Cotton candy - TFA" as one of the ingredients... Being a noobie, I was wondering if TFA is some sort of classification, like USP is for vegetable glycerin... Now while it was easily googlable... A link sure would have helped...

Thanks in Advance!
Rob

if you do a search here, @RockeyPuppy has a terrific list of all the abbreviations..
pay attention to all of the threads and yes, when in doubt, ask questions!

VU Sponsors