Become a Patron!

Help ! got brand new coils not working

So im new to vaping but this is not the first time im replacing coils.

I already got a sore throat trying to make my Vape work!
I have a Eleaf Ijust2 Vape pen , Great Vape BTW never let me down before not until now.

I replaced my Coils with brand new ones and also got new lvl 12 nicotine Cola blast juice.
So i primed my coils and took 5 long draws like always.

but this time im not getting any hits at all , very minimal smoke.
the taste is burnt and atrocious and i hear a gurgling/bubbling noise i dont know where its coming from.

ive rinsed and cleaned the whole thing twice now and i cant understand whats wrong and idk how to fix it!

please help

update: the gurgling/bubbling noise is gone but now when i vape it, it has about a second delay on it. it still doesnt hit strong but its working. the burnt taste is fading away a bit.

also i just realized that the guy gave me o.5 ohm instead of the regular o.3 ohm with 30-80 watts.
is the 0.5 ohm safe for the ijust 2 vape???
is the level 12 nicotine juice safe for it ??

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both are safe coils to use, how is the battery, charged full? What wattage do you have it set at?

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had an issue getting bad coils for my I just 2 tank when I was using it regularly. I would recommend you switch back to the .3 coils and make sure your battery if charged

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
heres my thoughts
1. coil heads are mass produced. and just like anything QC can be an issue. when i used premade coil heads 20% of the ones i bought were duds
20% lasted loner then the rest. 20% lasted a lot less then the rest. So basically you will get a mixed bag when you use prebuilt mass manufactured coil heads like you are using. Sometimes you will get a bad one. IMHO that is probably what has happened here

2. your device is not variable in any way that you can control. You can not set it to put out exactly 50 watts from the first puff to the last on a battery charge.
The more charge it has the more power the coil is getting. the more you use it the less power the coil gets. SO like other said it will work best when fully charged. .5 and .3 coils USUALLY work differently at the same power settings. That may be some of what your experiencing in thi ssituation

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I had an issue getting bad coils for my I just 2 tank when I was using it regularly. I would recommend you switch back to the .3 coils and make sure your battery if charged
Ditto, on switching back to the 0.3 Ohm coils. The iJust 2 probably doesn't have enough power for the 0.5 Ohm coils.

VU Sponsors