wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I cant remember drops per ml out of the capellas bottles? been so long lol. I know one of you fine people will save me the hassle of 1,2,3,4,5,7,7,8,///// damnit ! start over 1,2,3,4,4,4, hahahahaa.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drops are a funny thing. I like to use them myself, cuts waaaaay down on clean-up and I haven't gotten into weighing stuff yet. But some people will get so upset by a recipe of drops. lol I get about 60 drops per ml from Inawera bottles but I've read of anywhere from 48 to 70. No idea about Capella, sorry Will.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Drops are a funny thing. I like to use them myself, cuts waaaaay down on clean-up and I haven't gotten into weighing stuff yet. But some people will get so upset by a recipe of drops. lol I get about 60 drops per ml from Inawera bottles but I've read of anywhere from 48 to 70. No idea about Capella, sorry Will.
ya I want to get a scale but man a nice one is pricey and I cant find one around town. drops from inawera get pretty crazy. Im not sure I have ever gotten the same number twice. maybe ill just do them all today that are in bottles and make a list

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok i am calling it 30 drops. 3 out of 5 times it was 30. once it was 34 and once it was 29

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've written on an old Capella coconut bottle - 44 drops/ml!

I'm seriously thinking of looking into weighing myself - all these syringes makes clean up a mess LOL

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I call inawera 43 drops

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
See? lol My squeezer is different from your squeezer.
i have tried many many many times lol..... its never the same so I just decided 43 sounded nice. I know I usually like about 1 drop per 1 ml of base so I kinda work from there as a starting point

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have tried many many many times lol..... its never the same so I just decided 43 sounded nice. I know I usually like about 1 drop per 1 ml of base so I kinda work from there as a starting point

You must have the newer bottles. They have changed them which really screws up the drop recipes.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You must have the newer bottles. They have changed them which really screws up the drop recipes.
really , how recently . I used some older flavoring that I didnt like to test with and just dumped them out. these bottles are a year old. how many drops so you come up with ?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I use my magical 33 drop/ml cheap syringes to suck flavoring right out of dropper bottles. Bottle of flavoring in left hand, syringe in right hand - get some in the syringe, use what I need, then suck the remainder back into the flavor dropper bottle. It's way easier than that explanation sounds, fast with some practice, and I'd put it up against any other method for accuracy.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use my magical 33 drop/ml cheap syringes to suck flavoring right out of dropper bottles. Bottle of flavoring in left hand, syringe in right hand - get some in the syringe, use what I need, then suck the remainder back into the flavor dropper bottle. It's way easier than that explanation sounds, fast with some practice, and I'd put it up against any other method for accuracy.
Measure by weight :p More accuracy. <3

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
really , how recently . I used some older flavoring that I didnt like to test with and just dumped them out. these bottles are a year old. how many drops so you come up with ?

It has been awhile since they have switched bottles, I really don't remember when but they are different that the ones I ordered around 9-10 months ago. I think it was shortly after that they changed bottles. Mine are right at 60 per ml but I think the newer ones are around 40-45.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I'm seriously thinking of looking into weighing myself - all these syringes makes clean up a mess LOL
I don't mind the clean up, I have prying all the droppers off the flavor bottles. I resorted to Rocket and Jason's method on some of them. Push syring through the top.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

It is sooooooooooooooooo much faster and cleaner. It probably took me a day to get it down before it was faster, but it literally takes me a minute to make a 15ml now after i've gotten my flavors pulled out. I made a 15 flavor mix (100ml) yesterday in under 3 minutes (timed myself). Half my bottles weren't even dropper tops either...that was after I got all the flavors lined up and pulled down to my mixing space off their shelves though (that takes longer than anything for me now). Best part is probably ZERO cleanup outside of re-sanitizing my workspace to stay AEMSA compliant.

Not only is it a ton faster, no need for syringes anymore either (never buy them again) it's also more accurate for ALL batch sizes.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I will say - if I were mixing juice to sell, or large batches, I would absolutely mix by weight. (My typical batch is 6ml, range is 1.5-12ml.)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just jumped back on the pre made base wagon also. being on the road I have to down size everything. Im down to a tackle box and a thimble box of purevapes bottles. guess my must have at all times list is about 150 flavors or so and a bottle of base lol

VU Sponsors