Become a Patron!

Help in grand rapids michigan

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Need help. None of my pals vape. So im learning by trial and error. Would like to meet up and learn more about rdas. Sub ohms. Mods. Im ready to learn the next jump. Reading only goes so far..
Currently have a cheap dual coil rda. Subtank mini. Istick50. Pro tank two. Orbit vortex. And some cheap orbit battery for my pro tank.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A lot of us have learned by trial and error myself included.

Are there any B&Ms in your area?

Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions you may have here.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like to see things live myself. Google Vapeshop, some should pop up near you. Some have classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pissed off my local one. Had only 6 flavors in high vg juice. So I started making my own. Asked him for the kanger subtank mini. Was told it would be a month to get. So ordered it online.
And walked out pissed last time I went in. All new people with no clue of vaping. Ask for an rda. And they handed me puff replacent tops.

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just cant seem to get my rda to produce anything. Lacks flavor big time. My subtank is alot better.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Need help. None of my pals vape. So im learning by trial and error. Would like to meet up and learn more about rdas. Sub ohms. Mods. Im ready to learn the next jump. Reading only goes so far..
Currently have a cheap dual coil rda. Subtank mini. Istick50. Pro tank two. Orbit vortex. And some cheap orbit battery for my pro tank.
http://vapers.tv/vulive .. we have lots of great informative shows.

Taajsgpm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like to see things live myself. Google Vapeshop, some should pop up near you. Some have classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good advice I found a vape shop,how cool is that

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Going to hit a few diffrent one soon. See the other ones are just vape shops and not a tobacco store turned to vapes.

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @wildcoy73 how you doing? I'm in Muskegon, and had a similar experience to yours at one of our many vape shops here. There are some good ones, but unless you've done a ton of research and know exactly what you want, they can cost you a lot of money. I do most of my ordering on line. Like you, I've done a lot of reading, but I've also learned a lot on you tube and some of the forums. VU is certainly one of the better forums. Currently I have about four RDA's and at least that many RTA's. I've recently retired my Atlantis and Subtank Mini, just wasn't having a lot of success rebuilding the coils. I use my RDA's for testing new juices I've made, and for vaping when I'm sitting in my office. The RTA's some in handy when it's not convenient to be adding juice to the tank. The reason I got into making my own juice is because I couldn't get the flavor I wanted from the commercially available juices. I've lost a good share of my sense of smell and consequently my sense of taste, so I have to go pretty heavy on the flavor to really enjoy them. Just making some good vapable juices has been quite a learning experience. Anyway, if I can be of any help, I'd be happy to share anything I've learned. I'm retired, but still drive part time for a trucking company in Coopersville. Keep in touch.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know a good shop in Waterford but thats a couple hours away

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi thanks. Since I last post many things have change. The outlet opened down the road. Very good people.
My juices are getting better.
And I have became an addict. Running 10 units now. 15 rdas.
Im no longer a dummy. Shops now ask me what I think of products and ask what they should carry.
Im amazed at how much I have grown in the few months.

rowsley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always enjoyed their e liquids. Wish I had some Neptune right now.

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Left them as I went to drippers.

VU Sponsors