Become a Patron!

Help!! Iooking for diy supply's

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am new to making my own juice. So I will need to get every thing. Flavor, nic, pg, vg, syringes, pipettes ect. I have l searched around but most places are "out of", don't have, or offer everything I'm looking for. Is there a good site that is reasonable that offers everything or do I have cookie cut from several sites? Where do all you veterans get your supply's? Thanks for your help.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
to start out youll probably have to cookie cut. bullcityvapor should carry all the flavors, pg, vg you need. nicotine is only in 1000ml bottles right now. wizard labs is where id get bottles and syringes. they have nic as well or you could go to the source for vaperstek nic on their website

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.rtsvapes.com
http://www.ecigexpress.com/
http://nudenicotine.com/

The first two links are basic one stop shops....I used them when I first started out till I found all the different places to get what I needed the way I wanted it. The third is who I buy my nic from... It's becoming a 'one stop shop" as their company grows. They aren't the cheapest but In my opinion they are the best and they send all the testing data for the stuff you order to show it's purity. The guys that work there are also really great people with awesome customer service. I have spoken with them on the phone on several occasions and they have the best customer service IMHO of anyone in the vape industry. Good luck with your DIY adventures...I think you'll have a lot of fun playing with new flavors once you get the hang of it. It's fairly simple with a good calculator like "E-juice Me Up" that will figure out your percentages of how much of what to add. When adding flavors start with a lower amount like 10 percent of your mix. You can always add flavor if the taste isn't strong enough but too much flavor pretty much ruins a mix. It's really hard to add the right amount of everything else to balance out a overpowering flavor.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would advise only buying nic base from a vaping DIY supplier, but all the rest from a regular lab equipment supplier which should be the same quality but a lot cheeper.

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you all so much. I can hardly wait to get stared. Next I have to get started dripping. I've never tried, but I think I'm in the right forum to get started.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check out bull city, they've got a big line of flavors.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got all my pipettes and syringes from eBay for a song! 100 plastic pipettes for around $5.00 and oral syringes were something like $7.00 for 50. Got a good deal on 10ml plastic bottles from CentralVapors (but they have other sizes as well.
There are a lot of odds and ends in my own kitchen I've put to good use. Looking for tiny funnels to fill bottles? Buy a cheap cake decorating kit or spend $3-$4 on replacement tips at the grocery store. A couple of those tips make awesome funnels, really cuts down on mess and spillage at my house. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.rtsvapes.com
http://www.ecigexpress.com/
http://nudenicotine.com/

The first two links are basic one stop shops....I used them when I first started out till I found all the different places to get what I needed the way I wanted it. The third is who I buy my nic from... It's becoming a 'one stop shop" as their company grows. They aren't the cheapest but In my opinion they are the best and they send all the testing data for the stuff you order to show it's purity. The guys that work there are also really great people with awesome customer service. I have spoken with them on the phone on several occasions and they have the best customer service IMHO of anyone in the vape industry. Good luck with your DIY adventures...I think you'll have a lot of fun playing with new flavors once you get the hang of it. It's fairly simple with a good calculator like "E-juice Me Up" that will figure out your percentages of how much of what to add. When adding flavors start with a lower amount like 10 percent of your mix. You can always add flavor if the taste isn't strong enough but too much flavor pretty much ruins a mix. It's really hard to add the right amount of everything else to balance out a overpowering flavor.

Holy cow, thanks for the Nude Nicotine link! I've been ordering from NicVape and paid $42 for 125ml!! :eek: ....man, I'm kicking my own butt right now....

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy cow, thanks for the Nude Nicotine link! I've been ordering from NicVape and paid $42 for 125ml!! :eek: ....man, I'm kicking my own butt right now....

Anytime I can help...I know they're not the cheapest but I honestly believe they've got the purest bases and nic, at least out of the four I've tried. And the owner Jake R. is a great guy, I've had several conversations with him over the phone....I even sent him some homebrew as a thank you for taking the time to answer me and he was kind enough to tell me he liked it and gave me some pointers on mixing. They're a solid company I can't say enough good things about. :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I signed up for their newsletter and got them bookmarked. I'm def gonna make up an order!

Check out P&P International for all your vape/e-cig packaging. Blass bottles, droppers, CRC caps...anything you need. Domestically available with case-lot minimums! Email [email protected] with what you are looking for and they will get you samples and quotes!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate syringes and use drops as I only mix small amounts for myself. I got my vg/pg from essential depot on Amazon. Why? Shipping is so expensive for large amounts. I opened up an amazon account and got a free $60 gift card applied to my amazon account for signing up for their credit card. When the site asked if I wanted a credit card to receive a $30 gift card I hit no and it offered me a $60 one. I got free pg/vg, bottles, syringes. Also, recommend vaporstek nicotine from bull city. As for e liquid depends on what you want. Flavourart is very concentrated and free of all the bad custard notes...I get mine from mamajs....they have 3 ml. Samples and free shipping over $20!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Http://mamajsjuice.com. free shipping over $20 for specialty concentrated juice mixes and fa flavors.
Bull city for clean vaporstek nicotine...makes a big difference
I opened up an amazon account and applied for credit card and got a free $60 gift card applied to my account. I got pg/vg through essential depot on Amazon, found bottles and syringes there too all for free from gift card. I hit no when asked if I wanted amazon credit card for $30 gift card and was then offered $60 gift card.

Just starting out with making my own juice so I have a really simple question. Can I use 4 oz of VG and 4 oz PG, added together with a 30 ml bottle of 48 mg nic of a flavor that I like? Don't want to seem lazy but I just don't have the time. Any thoughts, help or ANYTHING would be great!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just starting out with making my own juice so I have a really simple question. Can I use 4 oz of VG and 4 oz PG, added together with a 30 ml bottle of 48 mg nic of a flavor that I like? Don't want to seem lazy but I just don't have the time. Any thoughts, help or ANYTHING would be great!
What do you want your final nic level to be?

Using the above, you'll be making 270ml, which will give you a nic content something under 6mg. Do you know what you want for your pg/vg ratio? If you're buying 30ml of nic already flavored it will be vastly diluted by the time you add the 8 ounces of pg/vg - probably to the extent you won't taste the original flavor.

You really need to spend a few minutes and learn how to use a juice calculator!

VU Sponsors