Become a Patron!

Help! Is this authentic?

Is this authentic?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hello, I'm new. And was wondering if this is authentic?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 26

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
What makes you feel it is not? Did you scratch the authenticity label and check?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where's it coming from?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Why is their a affiliate link attached?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never dealt with these folks, never even heard of them till now. But I'd never order a mod from overseas, just my personal preference; too hard to return if something goes wrong, and some of them actually are shipping clones as authentics, just don't know about this outfit personally. Hope you do well with this one though.

Never dealt with these folks, never even heard of them till now. But I'd never order a mod from overseas, just my personal preference; too hard to return if something goes wrong, and some of them actually are shipping clones as authentics, just don't know about this outfit personally. Hope you do well with this one though.

I can't get one from my country so I've no choice.. I'll open a PayPal dispute if this is fake... If I check the ID on kanger website and it shows authentic, could it still be a clone?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it checks out as authentic when you get it, you're good.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to my scan, you've scanned this six times already. I don't think I'd worry about it till I got it if I were you....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
According to my scan, you've scanned this six times already. I don't think I'd worry about it till I got it if I were you....

By the way...

You have a text, at least two emails, and a few apps need updated. Your wifi is also mildly weak.

:p;)

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never dealt with these folks, never even heard of them till now. But I'd never order a mod from overseas, just my personal preference

Banggood is a favorite of the frugal RC aircraft hobbyists. Takes a while to get stuff but it's priced cheap and everything I bought from them worked as designed.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banggood is a favorite of the frugal RC aircraft hobbyists. Takes a while to get stuff but it's priced cheap and everything I bought from them worked as designed.
Oh, rest assured, I order plenty from overseas, I'm a big advocate for saving money that way, rather than pay the ridiculous prices our US vendors ask for products they've purchased from overseas....o_O.....but if something goes wrong with a mod, the return process can be a real pain in the backside and cost as much as one has saved.

VU Sponsors