Become a Patron!

Help!! Looking for making my own juice supply's site

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am new to making my own juice. So I will need to get every thing. Flavor, nic, pg, vg, syringes, pipettes ect. I have l searched around but most places are "out of", don't have, or offer everything I'm looking for. Is there a good site that is reasonable that offers everything or do I have cookie cut from several sites? Where do all you veterans get your supply's? Thanks for your help.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've gotten VG, PG, flavoring and syringes from BCV (Bull City Vapor). They also sell nic. Top notch vendor!
I've gotten base and flavorings from ECX (ecigexpress). EVERY ORDER but one leaked some. Made a mess, had to take photos and create a ticket, but it did get replaced. They recently changed to amber plastic bottles with the tiny needle droppers. Difficult to work with, but no leaks the last time.
My start up order came from WL (Wizard Labs). Their variety of brands is way less, but they sell a lot of stuff.
I've also order from RTSvapes, Eliquid Mart and Pure Vapes - flavorings only, though RTS does sell other things, as well.

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I was at WL and had an order ready, but every item said it was out of stock or unavailable in the quanity's I wanted. Still looking, thanks.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
also,
Onestopdiyshop.com

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We carry Flavor Art, LorAnn, Nature's Flavors, Signature (TFA), Jungle, Tasty Puff, Hangsen, Inawera, Capella, and our house line - Flavors Express.

We also carry everything else you listed.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you! If there is a specific flavor that you need that we show as out of stock, post it up and I will prioritize it. We are a little behind because of the Holidays, but everything should be back in stock for the most part by the end of the week!

www.ecigexpress.com

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
They recently changed to amber plastic bottles with the tiny needle droppers. Difficult to work with, but no leaks the last time.

Could you perhaps elaborate a little bit on why they are difficult to work with? Is it the tip specifically? Or the consistency of the bottle/difficulty to squeeze.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Could you perhaps elaborate a little bit on why they are difficult to work with? Is it the tip specifically? Or the consistency of the bottle/difficulty to squeeze.
Both, actually. They are very difficult to squeeze to get a consisten drop size, the dripper tops are hard to remove if using a syringe. A few others have commented on this, as well.

riffminer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Donovan. Just placed my order. ECX had everything I wanted except Fresh Cream by FA. They are out. I will try to mix without it or find it somewhere else. Thanks again

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Both, actually. They are very difficult to squeeze to get a consisten drop size, the dripper tops are hard to remove if using a syringe. A few others have commented on this, as well.

Interesting.

There are a couple of key reasons why we switched bottles. The main reason we switched from LDPE bottles to PET bottles for flavor concentrates is because of leaks. Mainly with concentrates that are alcohol based. They tend to leak a lot more because the flexibility of the plastic allows more potential movement for the cap even after being factory sealed. Since E-Juice is thicker, we keep our e-juice in LDPE bottles for "ease-of-squeezing."

A lot of flavor concentrates are acidic. Acidic flavors often destroyed LDPE bottles at an extremely fast pace. Once we switched from LDPE to clear PET, we switched again to amber PET because as we all know, the sun’s light contains UV rays that are not only harmful to our skin but can change the components of different products as well.

Regarding the tip, I have found that gripping it with something such as a pair of pliers gets it off pretty easy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Interesting.

There are a couple of key reasons why we switched bottles. The main reason we switched from LDPE bottles to PET bottles for flavor concentrates is because of leaks. Mainly with concentrates that are alcohol based. They tend to leak a lot more because the flexibility of the plastic allows more potential movement for the cap even after being factory sealed. Since E-Juice is thicker, we keep our e-juice in LDPE bottles for "ease-of-squeezing."

A lot of flavor concentrates are acidic. Acidic flavors often destroyed LDPE bottles at an extremely fast pace. Once we switched from LDPE to clear PET, we switched again to amber PET because as we all know, the sun’s light contains UV rays that are not only harmful to our skin but can change the components of different products as well.

Regarding the tip, I have found that gripping it with something such as a pair of pliers gets it off pretty easy.
Well, thanks for your input, Donovan. I do understand with all the issues you guys have had with leaks, why you switched, I suppose. I simply haven't had leaky bottles with the many vendors I've purchased from. Granted, they aren't all on the other side of the country.

Considering the packages are shipped in a cardboard box or a bubble wrapped envelope, and I don't store flavorings in the sunlight, anyway, the PET bottles, whether clear or amber, are just tricky.

Pliers? Lol, I can see that those would do it, but I don't think I'll necessarily go that route. My luck, I'd cause more damage to the bottles than my fingers.

I do appreciate that you guys (ECX) are trying to remedy the situations that it seems many of us have had in the past. I will say I'm surprised it took this long for the company to be more involved with the people in public like this. But, I do appreciate it, and I appreciate your replies.

Last edited:

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'm here on my own will :)
I do appreciate that you guys (ECX) are trying to remedy the situations that it seems many of us have had in the past. I will say I'm surprised it took this long for the company to be more involved with the people in public like this. But, I do appreciate it, and I appreciate your replies.

VU is new to me personally, but I'll be trying to keep up with everything Monday-Friday posted on here that's relevant so feel free to contact me any time.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting.

i use my tweezers.. it's perfect to pop off that drip tip..
i cant stand to use drops anyways, and with the tip being off, just slide my syringe inside and pull to where is needed..
caps could be nicer, but i realize, there are some that do like to use drops..

tuff situation to try and please anyone and everyone, Donovan.. i know..
but as it is, it works.. :)

thanks for keep checking in, i know we all appreciate it..

VU Sponsors