Become a Patron!

Help m80 plus

My x-pro M80 plus has stopped firing when I hit the button it just shows the date and time anybody help me find out what's wrong thank you in advance

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are in lock mode,Click five times it will Unlock...Then to turn off,click three times You will see 1.wattage mode/temp or mech.each click 2,3,4,5..click hru till # five,it will say power on,click once to power off,it will say Goodbye!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @ckn , and welcome to the Vaping Underground! Nice to have ya here!

WTF is wrong with Smok. They say on their website "Seriously read the manual" but don't even HAVE a pdf copy of it, or instructions, on their website. Duh. Safety101 smok!

But I found you one, bud. Might want to bookmark it until you get really familiar with your gear. ;) Enjoy yourself here, good peeps!
http://www.kickcigsnow.com/batterie.../review-smok-xpro-m80-1/smok-m80-user-manual/

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are in lock mode,Click five times it will Unlock...Then to turn off,click three times You will see 1.wattage mode/temp or mech.each click 2,3,4,5..click hru till # five,it will say power on,click once to power off,it will say Goodbye!
Yep That ^^^^

EDIT: BE AWARE THAT MOD HAS A VERY SENSITIVE FIRE BUTTON I'VE LOCKED MINE ACCIDENTALLY MORE TIMES THAN I WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors